Future Android Phones?

Last Updated:

1. andyrubin

andyrubin Banned This Topic's Starter

Any info on future phone like Droid X w/o physical keyboard?

I have BB Storm and want to switch to Android. I like the Droid X but it's been out for a few months now and there has to be something better coming.
    Much Appreciated

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Not really... the Droid X is NOT a bad phone. If you're on Verizon, I'd highly recommend it, even though I'm Sprint.

-edit-
    Crap, missed the boat with my response completely... there's no news of anything better than the Droid X coming any time soon. Maybe some time next year.

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

As Droid phones go, the Droid X rocks! And I suspect it'll sit on top of the VZW lineup till it goes end of life. In the interim, my personal guess is that we won't see any major Android phone releases on Verizon till the start of the XMAS season. Of course I've been wrong before so time will tell...

4. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

I have a Droid 1 and am holding out for a big screen and a front facing camera. The galaxy phone doesn't impress me so Christmas looks to be the time... I hope

5. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

Isn't the Evo's sequel coming to Verizon? (The one that's basically the same thing but with a better kickstand and a better case?)

6. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

bgr had photos of an evo-ish device slated for verizon, possibly a cdma desire hd, but that was weeks ago and not a peep about it since. If you're not into roms and such then the Droid X will most likely be verizon's best choice for you for several months.

if you prefer and open device the dinc is fantastic and the fascinate (with lagfix) is great.