1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Future Korg Synth Apps?

Last Updated:

1. avenuePad

avenuePad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The iPhone/iPad has some great Korg software available like the iMS-20 and the Electribe. I was just wondering if anyone knows if Korg will be releasing any similar apps for the Android OS. Since they released on the Nintendo DS I don't think they have any preference towards Apple. It would be a shame if Korg missed out on the growing Android market share.

Advertisement
  2. graywoulf

graywoulf New Member

I too am hoping that Korg will see that they are missing a share of the Android musicians who would like to see them give us a slice of the pie. I have even tried to find an NDS emulator for my Android phone so that I could use the DS-10 app. Nothing found so far though. So here's to waiting and waiting and waiting some more. Please KORG, give us a break!!:confused:

3. iLLtech

iLLtech New Member

Still waiting.....I found a Electribe remake for the iphone stating", download itunes for mac+PC to be able to run this app". However, when i goto install the itunes my Lg revo states to me that I do not have the necessary program to open and run the download. Any Thoughts?