Future Verizon phones

Last Updated:

1. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member This Topic's Starter

anyone have any rumors on Android phones coming to verizon in the next couple of months? is the sony X5/X10 whatever coming to verizon? im thinking about getting the moto droid... but dont want to get it and then a couple month down the road have something AWESOME come out that i should have wated for... because i dont really have a need for the keyboard. but since the droid is still really thin its not really a big problem that it has one...

so lets have it... what are some possible android phones that will come to the VZ network in the next couple months??

Advertisement
  2. xfuchsiax

xfuchsiax Well-Known Member

I'd like a list too, because I'm really confused by all the code names. Are Passion/Dragon the same phone?

3. blazingwolf

blazingwolf Well-Known Member

The X10 can't come to Verizon because it is a GSM phone.

The Passion/Dragon are the same phone. Rumored to come out on Black Friday if it is ready. If not then, then possibly mid December.

4. xfuchsiax

xfuchsiax Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks for clarifying :) I hope a release by the end of the year does happen. I've fallen completely in love with HTC Sense since playing with the Eris at the VZW store on Friday, but I'd really like a faster processor and camera with flash.