Last Updated:

1. dominicanyor

dominicanyor Well-Known Member

is it worthy having fxcamera? what will be my benefits?

2. kutsushita

kutsushita Well-Known Member

I've been using fxcamera for almost the entire time I've had my hero as a stock replacement. I have over 1000 fxcamera pictures and like 10 or so stock so that should tell you something! But in the end you don't have to take my word for it... Just download it and try... After all, it's free :D
  3. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Does FxCamera dramatically improve the quality of the photos taken by the HTC Hero? I did a comparison of some photos and I noticed that the Android 2.1 update did seem to offer up a bit of improvement in photos I haven taken versus Android 1.5.

Of course, my major gripe with the Android 2.1 stock camera app is that it EATS the battery like crazy. I am talking 10% battery used up in a matter of minutes using the camera app. I do not remember it being that thirsty for battery juice in Android 1.5. Thankfully, the drain does stop when I quit the camera app.
  4. dominicanyor

dominicanyor Well-Known Member

I have not pay attention to that at all thanks for the info.
  5. barnacles

barnacles Well-Known Member

I experience no such drain when using the camera. Maybe I don't use it enough to notice. Seems like that 2.1 update shoulda never came.. lol
  6. nodrogkam

nodrogkam Well-Known Member

fxcamera app lets you take photos with various effects ("fx") that the oem camera app does not have, but it only is capable of taking photos at ~.3 megapixel resolution. it doesn't take and process photos at the level/capacity of the hero's camera. I only use the application for fun, i'll use the actual camera for taking hq photos.
  7. YvaBabiee

YvaBabiee New Member

How Do I Download It??
  8. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member