• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FYI about 1More earbuds

markdoc

Android Expert
Jun 28, 2011
Suburb of New York City, NY, USA
First, I am in no way associated with the 1More Company. I purchased their product and thought I'd pass along some information.
Second, Their Triple Driver Earphones are fantastic. When I set them up using the HTC 10's application, the sound is out of this world.
Third, For now, buy the Titanium version. Support told me they are fixing the Black & Gold version, but until they say it is fixed, stick with Titanium or wait.

I haven't had much luck with in-ear monitors/headphones but I'll give these a try. I visited there webpage and the concept is very interesting.

What problems have you had? I might be able to tell you if these will help. If it's retention, these will help but so will Comply ear cushions. And they will save you a lot of money. If it's sound quality then I believe you'll truly love these. They are great out of the box. To get the best sound, supposedly you need to break them in. You can do that by just using them or there are burn in apps in Google Play.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I never could find a pair of earphones that stayed in place. I had to use one that went over my ears. I never found a pair that stayed in place, had decent sound and buttons worked. Then I read about Comply by accident.
If you have a pair of earphones that you like, I'd try the Comply cushions first. They make cushions for almost every earphone and they are a lot less than the 1More Triple Driver. Their support is great too. If they don't have your earphones listed, contact support and they will help you. If you don't have earphones and you want a quality pair, then 1More are great and I still use Comply with them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't think your imagining it. IMO, the better the seal, the better the bass. So probably, the larger cushions seal better and block the outside noise. If the foam cushions improve the bass then my theory is supported. The foam, by expanding in your ear, seals the best. I like the Comply better than the ones that come with the 1More. I even use a small for my left ear and a medium for my right to get the absolute best seal and sound.

Upvote 0
You won't believe the sound you get once you've set them up. Make sure you're in an absolutely quiet room and take your time. You won't be sorry. If you like Bad Company and if I remember you like the bass lines, try Deep Purple, Smoke on the Water from their Machine Head album. It will blow your ears off. Peace ✌
Of course there's always Cream.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm all set for now. Still trying to figure out what which cushion size though.
Try the foam. They conform to your ears. I'm sold on them. And Comply makes the best. I use the Isolation 600. If you think the phone's setup app helped, then you'll love the Comply cushions. That's how I have mine set up. Best of luck.

Upvote 0
The Quad is supposed to be out at the end of March according to a 1More rep.
I heard that too. Thanks. I was wondering how much better could the Quad driver actually be over the Triple driver. The Triple is fantastic. I read a review and the person said the same thing until he compared them. He said the Quads were without a doubt much better. It's hard to believe but now I have to save my money so I can afford them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones