FYI - Touch Pro 2 Battery works with IncredibleAccessories

Last Updated:

1. igl007

igl007 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Don't know how many of you are coming from the TP2 land, but the battery is exactly the same output, except it's a 1500ma vs. 1300. Just tried it in mine and it works great!

Advertisement
    Tech Addiction likes this.
  2. Mjcanton

Mjcanton Well-Known Member

If the battery turns out to be crappy - even though it seems to actually be doing fine - I'll be buying a TP2 battery. It will probably be better than the seidio 1750 mA battery and it's cheaper

3. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

4. jacko1

jacko1 Well-Known Member

imagio battery works also

5. phositadc

phositadc Well-Known Member

6. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Will do, although I am a firm believer that it takes a good 2-3 weeks for the battery to be operating at full potential.

7. dgourd

dgourd Well-Known Member

I will say that cycling the battery already does seem to improve battery life. I cycle it everyday and it has steadily been improving.

8. dragonhead08

dragonhead08 Active Member

I finally noticed an increase in battery life today. I tried turning off Ll the regular stuff outlined in other threads except WiFi. Just for the hell of it last night was my fourth cycle charging and I turned off WiFi before I went to bed. As of morning I had a full charge still. I've been using the phone pretty heavily today and I still have over 50 percent charge. I don't know if it was the fourth cycle or not but having WiFi off really seemed to help. It's not oh my god better, but really noticeable. One advantage is that verizons 3g is pretty snappy so not having WiFi isn't really noticeable.

9. jacko1

jacko1 Well-Known Member

I have been getting improved battery life with this left everything on used moderately and have60% left and used it since 8 am

10. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I'm really thinking about picking up a TP2 battery. Keep us updated for those that are using it

11. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I cant really confirm if this helps life or not, but you are automatically logged into GTalk when you sign into your google account when setting up the phone. Go into the app, settings then uncheck automatic login, then logout.

I have noticed better battery life after doing this. Might just be in my head, but its worth a shot, right? :)

12. FunkyBoss

FunkyBoss Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. One thing I noticed after doing this is that the 'GTalkService' keeps running in the background. Anybody know how to stop this from starting? I killed the service and everything looks okay so far. I don't plan on using using google talk anyway.

13. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

That's odd, mine definetly isnt running in the backround on my phone. Maybe try re-setting your phone and see if that helps.