• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G-sensor help PLEASE

Hello there, im new to posting on these sort of websites, but a G sensor will not let you steer in tilting like racing games etc. a G sensor is used to orientate the screen, and an accelerometer is used to let you tilt the Epad in games etc. which unfortunatly the Epad doesnt have, which is reflected in the price, hope this helps!

Upvote 0
I looked everywhere and can't get help.The g-sensor on my zenithink tablet is messed up.The apps rotate but racing games that use it to steer do not work PLEASE HELP!

Hello there, im new to posting on these sort of websites, but a G sensor will not let you steer in tilting like racing games etc. a G sensor is used to orientate the screen, and an accelerometer is used to let you tilt the Epad in games etc. which unfortunatly the Epad doesnt have, which is reflected in the price, hope this helps!

EDIT down below

Upvote 0
I have a v2 with the latest firmware. When I dl'ed paperairplane (which the dl site said would work on the new firmware with a v2) I can fly the plane left, right, up and down by tilitng the screen, I assume that means the v2 has a working accelerometer? I have not tried a driving game.

Yes the latest Firmware/Rom 20110312 will let you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones