G tunes for Android

1. Z832

Z832 New Member

Hello new to Android.... Just purchased an Evo and wanted Gtunes!!! now its not there in the market....... just installed on gf's phone on monday.... where did it go??? any other way to get it....?

Advertisement
  2. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Do a google search.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

4. LNMoton

LNMoton Well-Known Member

Gtunes is not on the market anymore. I already tried to look for it.
  5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

GTunes Music - Android app on AppBrain
    this one?

It says it's no longer available.

But, if you are slick enough, you could install astro file manager on the phone with the app, then back up the .apk file, and install that apk file to the phone without gtunes.

A bit of work, but it works. I used it to send a program to my brother when we didn't have signal. (need the bluetooth module for that to work)
  6. drdoom

drdoom Well-Known Member

7. sadielynn

sadielynn Well-Known Member

For some reason, gtunes seems come and go from the market quite often, no idea why. Free MP3 download (not downloader) and/or Music Mate (?) also comes and goes, and every time it comes back, the name of the dev is different. Still haven't figured that one out...seems sketchy IMO (but I still use gtunes)
  8. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Was there 10 hours ago when I downloaded it. Now its not. Apps legit, thanks for the info.
  9. Meoden333

Meoden333 New Member

Here's the link http://g-tunes.mobi/gml/gml.HTML . Download n install... Enjoyed!!
  10. moredroid79

moredroid79 Member