• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G1 continues to ring and I can't answer

Both my wifes and my G1 has this problem...so I think it is an app.

Basically, sometimes (every couple of days), when a phone call comes in, the phone will start to ring and/or vibrate, but I can't answer. eventually we will get a notice of a crash, and ask if we want to force close or wait. I believe it is the phone app. I will pay closer attention next time it happens...

has anyone ever seen this, and know what app is causing it?

mm0

P.S. Apps we have installed are: SMSPopup, Missed Call, Contact Owner, among others...

P.P.S. I am running CM3.6.5, but also had this problem on JF1.51 ADP.

Both my wifes and my G1 has this problem...so I think it is an app.

Basically, sometimes (every couple of days), when a phone call comes in, the phone will start to ring and/or vibrate, but I can't answer. eventually we will get a notice of a crash, and ask if we want to force close or wait. I believe it is the phone app. I will pay closer attention next time it happens...

has anyone ever seen this, and know what app is causing it?

mm0

P.S. Apps we have installed are: SMSPopup, Missed Call, Contact Owner, among others...

P.P.S. I am running CM3.6.5, but also had this problem on JF1.51 ADP.

I run those apps and also run aHome and CM 3.6.5 and dont have the problem ..

Remove Battery for at least a minute the I Would suggest wiping the phone and see if that clears it... reinstall apps slowly on at a time till you get the problem again ... (hopefully you wont)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones