G1 crapped out today....General

Last Updated:

1. blambu56

blambu56 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:mad:

Dont know if anyone else has had this issue but my G1's screen decided to stop displaying anything. I can turn it on and off but nada.... T-Mo has a new one on the way thank God but has anyone else experienced this?

:D

Advertisement
  2. msimoens

msimoens Active Member

Just like anything, anything can break. You have warranty but it'll be iffy if they let you claim it out. Insurance would cover it though, hopefully you got that. If you want to wait for any of the new ones, you'll have to pay for it though and it will be worth the wait just not sure on how much you'll have to pay.

Even if you decide you can/will get one of the new ones I'd still try the warranty or insurance road, why not get a new phone. And by new, I mean a refurb but still, it's 100% working.

3. blambu56

blambu56 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

T- Mo was great about applying it to the warranty and getting a new out quick. Put the claim in July 3rd, received phone July 7th. Not bad seeing how it was over July 4th weekend.:D

4. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Did you use standard or express shipping? I always recommend using the standard shipping because you get it almost as quick as express shipping. Which is good on Tmo, but really good on UPS.