G1 phone help? (New phone for me!)Support

Last Updated:

1. EnjoiVolcom

EnjoiVolcom New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so im just getting down the basics of this phone, im normally pretty good with new gadgets and what not but now i am stumped and need help! When i go to camera mode its not the camera screen that came with the phone, somehow a camera skin plug in got downloaded and i dont know how, its basically a frame around the picture and on the right side there is a button you can slide to change camera to video, i have not downloaded any kind of camera app, so it must of came with something else, as of now i have the following downloaded. Weather channel, battery widget, shotgun,handgun,AK,sticky note, mobile defense, ringdroid, barcode scanner (tried uninstalling this one to see if it fixed it, no luck) and texas holdem. Where could a camera skin possibly come from!?

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hi EnjoiVolcom & Welcome to the forums! :D

That camera app you are referring to is the Default camera app For Donut! , Meaning You have the update{Android 1.6} already installed :)

The Camera UI {User interface} for Donut is Below
    [​IMG]

3. EnjoiVolcom

EnjoiVolcom New Member This Topic's Starter

oh ok! so this is normal!?

4. killer3160

killer3160 Well-Known Member

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

As above , Totally Normal & The good news is since you got the Android 1.6 {Donut} , your phone is currently up to date ;)