G1 touchscreen will not moveGeneral

Last Updated:

1. CMAC35

CMAC35 New Member This Topic's Starter

My G1's touchscreen will not move at all. I have never had it to a point were i could not take the battery out and start over. T-mobile tried to do a master reboot and it got stuck on the android screen. The android will not move. It's so ironic my insurance was placed back on the phone the day before, I found out G1's are now discountinued and being replaced with the My Touch Slide due out June 2. I would have to file a claim which i will not do due to the insurance battle i had a few days ago. Then if i file ins, its $130 for another G1. If they are being discountinued why would i want another one. Whether it's under warranty or not T-mobile need to repair these phones. They had to know in less than 2 years a $300+ plus will not work. :mad:

Advertisement
  2. CMAC35

Does anyone have any idea of what i can do myself to see if I can get my G1 to work. I cannot get to my number or pics. And when I went online nothing was backed up as they told me it would be.

3. CMAC35

I just cut my G1 on and right now the screen has finally move i am doing a master reset so i will update to see if it goes through.