• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

G1 user finally resorting to the forums

vrimj

Lurker
Jan 25, 2010
I have had my phone for about a year (I bought it used off-contract) and I love how easy Geeves makes my life (yes my phone has a name)

I confess I have not rooted it or installed a custom ROM which makes me feel lazy, but I love how much functionality I get even when I am lazy, and I admit that is largely due to the integration with google (I use my Voice # for everything)and the large number of applications available.

What finally sent me to the forums is application envy. See I am involved with Roller Derby and they have an awesome penality timing application for the iphone. I am looking for something close for Geeves.

I have had my phone for about a year (I bought it used off-contract) and I love how easy Geeves makes my life (yes my phone has a name)

I confess I have not rooted it or installed a custom ROM which makes me feel lazy, but I love how much functionality I get even when I am lazy, and I admit that is largely due to the integration with google (I use my Voice # for everything)and the large number of applications available.

What finally sent me to the forums is application envy. See I am involved with Roller Derby and they have an awesome penality timing application for the iphone. I am looking for something close for Geeves.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

try searching AndroLib, Find all applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, HTC Dream, HTC Magic etc...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones