G2 w/ Sense Look?General

Last Updated:

1. nettieeee

nettieeee Member This Topic's Starter

I was just wondering if anybody knows where you can get the sense look onto the G2? when I watched the videos on youtube on this phone, it looked like it had the sense on there but I just got my phone yesterday and it was different. so i'm a bit confused lol. if anybody knows where you can get it, that'll be awesome!

Advertisement
  2. turbosol16

turbosol16 Well-Known Member

3. nettieeee

oh dang it! lol i thought it was the same thing because it would put Desire Z (T-Mobile G2) on some of the videos. oh poooooo!!!

4. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

Hardware-wise, it practically is the same thing. Once the hackers manage to root the G2, you should be able to flash it with a Desire Z rom and you'll have all your sense stuff.

In the meantime, you can get some sense-like things like launcherpro or beautiful widget/fancy widget to tide you over.

5. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

6. SDscorch

SDscorch Well-Known Member

i've had sense, and now i have stock android (well, rooted and went w/ CM6)

and i gotta tell ya... "i ain't missin' you at all"!

7. nettieeee

awww thanks guys for your reply! i downloaded the beautiful widget and so far i like it! haha it's holding me off! the fancy widget, i don't see it anymore but yeah, hopefully the sense look comes soon!

8. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

Fancy widget got removed for being too similar to htc's widget. Google it, you should be able to find the apk, it's free.

I just bought launcherpro and it is fantastic. It's super customizable, you can make it like sense if you want to. It has the cool expose feature, widgets, and everything. It will even rotate to landscape, even if you don't have the keyboard out. You can get it for free, and it's only three bucks to unlock a few more features and widgets.