• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help G2X camera UI/interface

nvus

Lurker
Feb 19, 2012
I got my G2X yesterday and it's running Android 2.3.3 (guy at tmo store updated it..)

My camera interface looks nothing like the ones I see in youtube reviews. It looks like a normal android camera interface. It doesn't even have all the options either.

I got my G2X yesterday and it's running Android 2.3.3 (guy at tmo store updated it..)

My camera interface looks nothing like the ones I see in youtube reviews. It looks like a normal android camera interface. It doesn't even have all the options either.

that's because when LG rolled out the update to gingerbread 2.3.3, they put the stock camera back into it instead of bundling the LG version of the camera that was on the froyo build...people have complained about it but to no avail as there is no indication that LG will send out another update for this phone with the better camera interface

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones