so here is what happened, I accidently poured a glass of water into my g2x, dried it up it turned on but there is no battery status, and it wont recognize the sim card. its the same sim card I was using before. It also shows a date of 2007 and we are in 2012. I was thinking about reinstalling the the operating system and wondering if that would solve it ? p.s: wifi works, all the applications work, music player work, I mean besides not reading the sim card and the battery life that shows a question mark on the status icon ....everything seems to work just like before. any ideas/input would be greatly appreciated.