• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

G3, I ordered one yesterday!

I went online an ordered one yesterday. I figure I can can 2 and a half to 3 years out of it and when my son had it when it first came out I thought it was pretty sweet.
3 years is a Very Looong time

I kept my Prevail for 2 years and my S3 for almost 2 years. But I doubt I will ever keep another phone for that long. My G2 is nice but things are changing pretty fast

Upvote 0
3 years is a Very Looong time

I kept my Prevail for 2 years and my S3 for almost 2 years. But I doubt I will ever keep another phone for that long. My G2 is nice but things are changing pretty fast
If it works I don't care how long other people think I should keep it.
I don't do that much with them anyhow. My life is to busy to spend much time on it. I need it to male calls and send text messages. A little time on social media and that's about it.

Upvote 0
If it works I don't care how long other people think I should keep it.
I don't do that much with them anyhow. My life is to busy to spend much time on it. I need it to male calls and send text messages. A little time on social media and that's about it.
I agree with you. If you are happy with it that is all that matters. It should be a fine phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones