• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

chinna247

Lurker
Oct 5, 2013
i have huawei ascend g300 model u8815 mobile, i recently updated 4.0.3 OS in authorized service center,from that day to till now i loosing 1.50 from my main balance,i asked this details from my network operator,they told your handset sending automatic sms to the number is 9971234537 how can i clear this issue any one help me plz...

i have huawei ascend g300 model u8815 mobile, i recently updated 4.0.3 OS in authorized service center,from that day to till now i loosing 1.50 from my main balance,i asked this details from my network operator,they told your handset sending automatic sms to the number is 9971234537 how can i clear this issue any one help me plz...
You may try running anti-virus on your device to check of there're any viruses that send these sms.

Reactions: chinna247
Upvote 0
hi anyone can help me plz...
i am using huawei ascend g300 mobile for the past one year,one month ago i upgrade my android version 2.3.6 to 4.0.3 with build number b940,one month later my mobile showing (no simcard) ,i done reset also but it not working,i checked by using other Sim's also but not working at all...plz help me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones