• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gadget of the year!!!

I notice that the iPhone still gets phone of the year - when will they learn!

Now thats just typical of the media

Gadget of the year, Hero, runner up iPhone
Phone of the year, iPhone, runner up Hero :rolleyes:

Must say I'm liking this HTC Hero more and more, big advantage over the iPhone is I don't need to install the bloatware know as iTunes - had it on my last PC and hated it, my new PC will remain iTunes free. :D

Vince

Upvote 0
Now thats just typical of the media

Gadget of the year, Hero, runner up iPhone
Phone of the year, iPhone, runner up Hero :rolleyes:

Must say I'm liking this HTC Hero more and more, big advantage over the iPhone is I don't need to install the bloatware know as iTunes - had it on my last PC and hated it, my new PC will remain iTunes free. :D

Vince

once you get the update, hero kicks ass, it does things how you thing they should be done,widget and programs automatically update themselves without intervention and you can have them all over the screens with no problem.

as for itunes, i kick that off my system ages ago and used another piece of software to connect to my ipod.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones