Galax0 1.6.3.3 Help needed

Last Updated:

1. juliusedward

juliusedward Active Member This Topic's Starter

After changing to Galax0 1.6.3.3, my screen shows red vertical dots/lines wherever there is grey or black. I was using Galaxhero v1.1 before and everything was fine. I did a nandroid backup and changed to Galax0 1.6.3.3 where I see the problem. Then I restored Galaxhero using nandroid and everything is fine.

I see the same problem even with GAOSP beta 2. Please help me guys. I am getting bored of Galaxhero. I need a change :mad:

Advertisement
  2. jjcobm

jjcobm Well-Known Member

Are you wiping the phone before updating?

Follow these steps and it will ensure a well functioning ROM (they are a bit overdone, but I have found this helps me out sometimes):

1. Flash your recovery.img if you haven't already (not necessary if you already have done this)
    2. Replace RECTOOLS in your internal SD Card with the Appropriate version (4.6.4)
    3. Download Galaxo 1.6.3.3 to internal SD
    4. Download the appropriate SAMSUNG.tar file to the internal SD (see drakaz website)
    5. Boot into recovery and Wipe
    6. After phone reboots, flash Galaxo 1.6.3.3 using ANY ZIP file method
    7. Wipe again and phone will reboot
    8. Flash galaxo 1.6.3.3 again
    9. Immediately after flashing galaxo, restore GAPPS
    10. If successful, reboot phone and use ROM. (if you get error while restoring GApps, repeat step 5-9).

http://www.drakaz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=98

3. iNick

iNick Member

Need help,

when I reboot in recovery mode through galaxo+ some sort of basic recovery mode appears, not as before galaxo recovery.
    Sugestions?

4. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

You have to put rectools.tar.gz (something like that) on the root of your phone, just like when you updated. You probably removed it. ;)

5. sgx100

sgx100 Well-Known Member

Removed