galaxo lock screen

Last Updated:

1. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Are there any themes available that change the default android 1.6 lock screen ? If so, what are they and how can I install them? I see the tutorial on how to install Galaxo, but nothing on theming.

-chronodekar

Advertisement
  2. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

Well, I was looking for another lock screen a while ago, and I tried a few from the market, but they were all sluggish, so I can't recommend them.

You could change the background from the original lockscreen using metamorph, but I think that would change the background for every "window".

I don't know any other options.

chronodekar likes this.
  3. chronodekar

Ummm.... I'm not into galaxo just yet, but with JC4, to change the background image, all I need to do is change the wallpaper. That is not quite what I had in mind.

You see, the default lock screen has all that text on it, which shows my alarm, time, operator and "screen locked: press ... etc" text on it. It's this text-box that annoys me. Any possible way to change it? Please ?

-chronodekar

PS - thanks for mentioning "metamorp". First I've heard of it. Looks interesting.

4. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

don't you need

5. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

6. chronodekar

hmm... so my dreams have been squashed. But, I know you guys don't just say things, so I'll take your advice and leave the lock screen alone. (for now... until I feel suicidal ;) )

-chronodekar