Galaxy 551 random photo'sSupport

Last Updated: 2012-06-11 06:43:38
  1. kaijuman

kaijuman New Member

Hi, maybe someone can help me here.
    I JUST started using the Galaxy 551 phone through Bell. I added some photo's to my gallery using Kies (sort of indirectly... I can't add them with Kies itself, but it does allow it to make a connection similar to a thumb drive).
    Recently, I had a bunch of photo's just show up on my phone, but I did not add them. Now, I can not delete them either.
    They are listed under different catagories (scrapbook, dropbox, etc...) but I can not find where they are stored on the phone, nor can I delete them.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Perhaps they are on your SD card, since that is where I would think pictures would be normally stored. Maybe you have to delete them through kies or try looking through your gallery. Hope this helps. :)
  3. kaijuman

kaijuman New Member

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to reply.
    I did go through the entire SD card, and removed a lot of unwanted files. The odd thing was, when I removed the SD card, the folders still remained, but the photo's were gone. (however there were still question mark symbols where the pictures had been).
    I think something is still on the phone itself, but I'm not sure where.
    The strange thing is, when you click on the bottom left button, there is no option to delete.
    I'm really starting to think something might be wrong with the phone itself.
  4. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

reboot phone after removing the unwanted files .After a reboot a fresh media scan is performed which will remove any errors what so ever .
  5. vikas23

vikas23 Member

my pdone is not showing imei no wen i try *#06# plz help