• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy 551 random photo's

Hi, maybe someone can help me here.
I JUST started using the Galaxy 551 phone through Bell. I added some photo's to my gallery using Kies (sort of indirectly... I can't add them with Kies itself, but it does allow it to make a connection similar to a thumb drive).
Recently, I had a bunch of photo's just show up on my phone, but I did not add them. Now, I can not delete them either.
They are listed under different catagories (scrapbook, dropbox, etc...) but I can not find where they are stored on the phone, nor can I delete them.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to reply.
I did go through the entire SD card, and removed a lot of unwanted files. The odd thing was, when I removed the SD card, the folders still remained, but the photo's were gone. (however there were still question mark symbols where the pictures had been).
I think something is still on the phone itself, but I'm not sure where.
The strange thing is, when you click on the bottom left button, there is no option to delete.
I'm really starting to think something might be wrong with the phone itself.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones