• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

galaxy ace 2 delete recent activity?? help!

lawm106

Lurker
May 1, 2012
Hey guys just got a Samsung galaxy Ace 2, just wonderd if anybody could help, i want to delete message log. So not the actual messages but who ive been texting/texting me. like you would delete call history but with messages insted, does anybody know how to do this?
thanks for you help :)

so if the messages are deleted does it keep no other log? my old samsung even when i deleted text messages it still kept a log of who id text and texted me

If you select Phone and then Logs from the home screen you should see text messages sent and received along with your phone calls in the log. You can delete these logs using the same method mentioned in my last post (menu > delete, or long press individual log entries)

Reactions: lawm106
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones