galaxy apollo email?Support

Last Updated:

1. lisant

lisant New Member This Topic's Starter

can any one help me? i've been using email on my phone reliably for the past 4 months and now, for no obvious reason its not letting me recieve or send any at all! it just trying to load but nothing happens....help....please

Advertisement
  2. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

Have you tried removing and re-adding your account? Or have you installed or removed any programs recently?

3. lisant

Hi I'll have a go at removing and re-adding, don't think I've added any new programs but will double check! Thanks for the advice.

4. barqers

barqers Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed when I first got my phone and set it up and had my account enabled it stopped working like you mentioned. I tried re-adding and it worked, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I had changed!

Let me know if it works!

5. lisant

sorry for not getting back to you! it did magically start working again even though i never actually did anything, but for the last week it has decided not to work again! deleted and re set my email account and it just doesn't want to know-on the screen after i've entered my incoming settings, where it tells you its checking incoming server settings- nothing seems to be happening,just the green line scrolling across!!! aaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh any ideas?
    thanks

6. kannanmdu

kannanmdu Member

Can you provide some details?Which email account are you using?