• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Galaxy Fit is bicked after rooting...

zindu

Lurker
May 19, 2011
My phone's bricked. It's week old. I rooted it with SuperOneClick, Installed ROM MANAGER. On selecting flash Custom ROM it popped up a menu for selecting a download. On selecting any one, it downloaded it. As soon as I selected Backup ROM after that, It froze & crashed!!! AND NOW IT's BRICKED!..............
plz help me out ...even ma PC doesnt find it..

Reactions: debabrata
Today, I try to flash new Rom on my Galaxy fit and it goes the same way as you've experience. I believe that bringing our phone to Samsung Service Center's will help us to get rid of this problem, but one thing I want to remind you: Whenever you ask by the Samsung personnel what happened to your phone, just make a lie, DO NOT say the TRUTH that you rooted your phone because rooting our phone is actually voiding its warranty. Just tell an application update problem... Just make a WHITE LIE, its for your own sake after all. And also, Samsung personnel never found out what the true cause of the problem is, unless you said the truth, after all the phone has never been turned on after the incident... Hope I can be a help for those who are panicking right now.. Like Me. Hehehe :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones