Galaxy Gear

1. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

Bought the gear and love it, but going to take it back.

Can't see spending $299.99 to just see/answer phone calls, control media player and take little photos.
    Cannot get text messages on phone since I used Verizon text. (All my friends/contact have Iphone or use stock text) Need to use chat on to use this feature)
    Cannot get mail cause I used the Yahoo app, not the mail client on my device since it doesn't work with yahoo account. (Cannot pull up my folders or move emails to folders)
    Media control is nice.
    Camera pretty neat.

So if they fix this where I can used my stuff I used all day on watch I will buy it again.

Thanks
    Wolvie

Advertisement
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  2. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member

Yeah, the features on it are pretty weak at the moment and it is definitely not worth $300.00. I paid $209.99 for mine and plan on keeping it, but I hope things improve for it in the future.
  3. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

I hope so, I just can't see me keeping this and waiting for them to update it.
    That $317 can come in handy in Georgia Monday when I go down there.
  4. recDNA

recDNA Well-Known Member

How did you get the bargain price?
  5. Johnny Doomzday

Johnny Doomzday Well-Known Member

I bought mine for 15 on Craigslist. Mint condition and works like a charm
  6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

moved the conversation to the gear forum.
    KOLIO likes this.
  7. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Try this coupon code ACCOFFER07 from this link:

http://androidforums.com/6201739-post22.html

Just tried it out @ T-MOBILE's site & it appears to be valid,put a GEAR in my cart,along w/the code/applied & the new price of $209 appeared.

It's worth a shot,even if you aren't with T-MOBILE.Worse case scenario,it doen't work...................
    ocnbrze likes this.