Galaxy i7500 not working!!!!Support

1. xxlolxx

xxlolxx New Member

My samsung galaxy i7500 screen stops at the android screen after i turn it on, and it constantly goes black, and i tried connecting it to usb, the computer cannot detect the phone as well....
    I cannot do anything atm~~~ i don't know what happend to my phone!

can someone please help me with this problem? thank you!!!!

Advertisement
  2. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

what did you do when this started happening?
    did you try flashing a firmware to it?
    if so, just try again (assuming you can get to download screen)
    if not, get it fixed/replaced under warranty
  3. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member

Does your battery have enough power? I'd suggest switching off the phone and plugging in the charger. See if the display shows "charging" status. If not, then something is seriously wrong and you'd better get it fixed under warrenty. If its working, try to see if you can get to the download image menu. (vol down + downkey + disconnect button)

-chronodekar
  4. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

you will lose everything if its not been synched with google but try this

boot into recovery (stock not rooted) voldown + dial + power
    when the triangle comes up press home to access the reset/restore menu

that should make it boot but it will be factory resetted.
    likliness is that if you havent tried messing with the phone too much then its going to be a bad application
  5. kalanjeya

kalanjeya Active Member

Is this a way to do factory resetting ?? :confused:
  6. Rastaman-FB

it is if you cannot get access to the os in full yes
  7. xxlolxx

xxlolxx New Member

i cant even access into the phone. is there like a reset button like iphone ? i tried the Vol dwn+dial +power, but doesnt work~ ummm yeah the battery charging status did appear when i put the charger in, but couldn't connect it on usb
  8. Rastaman-FB

pull the battery, put it back in and hold down those buttons again till it says "booting recovery"
  9. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member

At least the charging works! But, please remember, the USB won't work until the phone is booted into android.

To avoid confusion with buttons I'm attaching a picture here (see attachment),

based on that pic,

turn off the phone (remove the battery to confim) and turn it on by pressing buttons "2" + "10" + "5" as indicated on the figure. If things go well you should see 'downloading' written on the display. Once that comes up, try to burn a new image onto the phone using odin. See the sticky thread for details.

-chronodekar

Attached Files:

10. pierus1970

pierus1970 New Member

I have pressed botttons "2" + "10" + "5" as indicated on the figure but the phone but the phone dont't power on
    what can I do ? help me please

11. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

just to be sure here, you're pressing them at the same time, right? not consecutively

if so, warranty
  12. pierus1970

pierus1970 New Member

Yes but nothing
    There is another method ??
    Is it possible by a JTAG ??

13. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

if you've tried to boot in to recovery (voldown + dial + endcall) and it doesn't work, i don't know of anything to be done except getting it replaced under warranty
  14. Rastaman-FB

i think hes just not doing it right
    that picture looks like 10 is down on dpad

download mode is voldown + ok + power
  15. informale

informale Well-Known Member

what is more, it is better to hold voldown+ok, and then hold power, as if you hold the power first - the phone will start ordinary boot sequence.
  16. xxlolxx

xxlolxx New Member

hiiii , i successfully turned on my phone using the recovery button, but i'm not sure whats wrong with my phone...everytime i turn it off, and turn it on again, it freezes again. Also sometimes screen jus automatically change to the image when the phone is starting, and freezes. I always have to turn on my phone using recovery buttons and its really frustrating because i always have to reinstall all my apps!!! is there something wrong with my phone? or can i do something about this by flashing firmware ??? any way i can solve this problem?
    thnk you!!!
  17. Rastaman-FB

follow the guides on how to use odin to reflash the phone.
    its probably corruption in the os somewhere