• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy mini always restart itself

Denxe

Lurker
Feb 15, 2012
Hello, i'm new here:)

i have a few question. I have mini for 1 month. its good for some week, and last week i've just got the problems. My mini always restart itself. it always happen after using around 5 minutes, playing games, or browsing. It is always restart itself too when i'm trying to install an application. I've tried hard reset, factory reset, unmount the SD card, and flashing the firmware, but nothing change. Please help me, i really love this phone because its a gift from my parents :(

thanks

*Sorry for my bad English :)

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!!

You have said that the mini started playing up a week ago... it could be related to an app that you have installed... if you try to uninstall the most recent apps that you have put on your phone, to see if that sorts the problem. The thing to do then would be to install the apps (one-by-one) to see if you can identify the app that could be causing the problem.

You may also like to try posting in Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) - Android Forums as other users of the same phone are usually the best to offer help and advice when it comes to device specific problems.

Hope you manage to get your problem sorted - good luck!!

Reactions: Denxe
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones