Galaxy Nexus Big and Bad Problems!Support

1. Nexus16

Nexus16 New Member

Ok so i got a few problems with my nexus.
    1: My cell connection is dropping at certain times
    2: My screen does not have auto rotate anymore. (If i play racing moto moving my phone around will not move the bike as well) So i have lost my motion in my phone.

Those are my 2 problems i have in my phone and i dont know what i should do or what other people have done. So all the help i could get would be greatly appreciated!.

Advertisement
    :
  2. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

What variant of the G Nex do you have? GSM, VZW, Sprint?
  3. Tim K

Tim K Well-Known Member Contributor

Auto-rotate and motion detection aren't the same thing, though auto rotation uses the gyroscopes to determine the proper rotation of the screen.

Is auto-rotation not working in apps like the browser? Go into the main device settings and scroll down to "accessibility" and make sure that "auto-rotate screen" is checked. If it is, then your screen should rotate to landscape mode when you turn your phone. (except the home screens as that doesn't rotate in stock android)

If motion controls aren't working in a game, that is probably indicative of something else.
  4. Nexus16

Nexus16 New Member

In the games i cant move the bike like it doesnt work and I have tried rotating my screen when i text and it doesnt rotate. and I am GSM