galaxy nexus root vibration functionsSupport

1. dcarney999

dcarney999 Member

So I was wondering. I wanted to know if it it possible to change the frequencies of the vibration or if someone has done it already.

I was hoping to use this for meditation purposes.

I feel that at higher frequencies it could burn out the motor but I thought I'd try.

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

I've moved your thread to the Galaxy Nexus forum for more specialized users to see your question. As far as answer it, I'm pretty sure there are some custom roms that might be able to accomplish what your asking. Which version do you have (Verizon, Sprint, or GSM) and are you willing to unlock/root/flash custom roms to achieve this?
  3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

I just did this on my phone. After searching EVERYWHERE I found nothing, so I had to figure it out myself.

Are you looking to change the global vibration on the phone? Like the navigation soft key vibrate? You can make the intensity harder or softer. I made my harder as I think it's pretty pathetic as it is stock.
  4. dcarney999

dcarney999 Member

jhawkkw: Thank you, Im still new.

Fuzzy13: Not quite. Im looking for more of a bpm, but with vibration. So how fast or slow it vibrates. So it will it will vibrate faster or slower. My Idea will be to be able to maybe put it on my chest and feel different vibrations. for example the earth vibrates at 7.8 hz right now. So if I could set the vibration to that I would be able to connect easier.

This is kinda what im going for. I hope that clears things up.
  5. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Yeah I dont think that's possible.
  6. dcarney999

dcarney999 Member

Okay cool man, thank you.