Galaxy Nexus Volume Toggle and Speaker + Earphone Issues/BugSupport

Last Updated:

1. kevin95

kevin95 Well-Known Member

Ever since I flashed the AOKP Jelly Bean Build 3 ROM, my volume toggle keeps switching from Silent to Ringer mode. I don't know if this is because of the ROM or some system bug. Also, I recently purchased a pair of earphones w/ volume control + mic (my previous earphone didn't have one) and after I plugged it in, alerts/notifications came through my speakers instead of my earphones. Some sounds like refreshing my tweets on my twitter also come through my speakers. I used my previous earphone to see if the problem still occurred and it did. Again, this could also be a system bug. This is a huge problem because when I'm at school and I set my ringer on silent, sometimes it switches back to ringer and since my notifications go through my speakers now, instead of my earphones, it'll keep making noises every time I get notifications and unless I check my phone every few minutes to see if its on silent (which I'm not allowed to) then there's nothing I can do about it. Can someone please help?