Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

I can finally put this here and not feel silly cause I know what it's from:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Advertisement
    3vil, CaptainRon, Captain Mal and 6 others like this.
  2. IndecisiveElle

IndecisiveElle Well-Known Member

I got the matte gray. Looks great!
  3. IndecisiveElle

I'm so proud of you :)
  4. EllieN

EllieN Well-Known Member

Wooo same people! Loving this phone
    jbdan likes this.
  5. BabyBlues

I bought the one from Verizon - the double case. I like it so far.
    I spent a lot less than I thought today between the discounts from work, my loyalty discount and the living social voucher I got the phone, the case, the extended battery and the dock (ext battery and dock shipping to me - I'll have them monday) for less than $350. :D
    IndecisiveElle likes this.
  6. Tuesday013

Tuesday013 Well-Known Member

Checking in from my brand new Nexus :) loving it! Hope everyone is having a great day!!
  7. IndecisiveElle

With my Best Buy Buy Back ($350 credit), using an upgrade from another line, and buying the Buy Back program again and a screen protector, I spent $27 :D I wins! I've got some Reward Zone money so I'll be using that if BB gets the extended battery and car dock online.
    soy.lor.n and Khatmandu like this.
  8. Laxstar785

Laxstar785 Well-Known Member

The thread is officially closed.... I feel like i have lost a part of my everyday life lol
  9. BabyBlues

Sweet!! I a bit jelly but happy for you! :D
  10. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

Is this where we come for the:

[​IMG]AFTE R PARTY?[​IMG]
    Mr. Link, ASC, stgmngr210 and 2 others like this.
  11. Khatmandu

Khatmandu Well-Known Member

Same. Seems fitting that the thread is 1776 pages in a way. The Galaxy Nexus (and us) gained independence from all of Verizon's shenanigans today.. and the thread's page count matches the year this great country (regardless of how you feel about our current politicians/government) first gained her independence.
    Mr. Link, ASC, WheresTheBeef and 2 others like this.
  12. zx10droid

zx10droid Well-Known Member

Man, I had an issue with vzw and didn't get to post my thanks before the thread closed, but luckily we have this bovine stool thread now :) btw... Big shout out to everyone for passing along the $100 promo, it took some bickering, but walked out of vzw with my nexus and extended battery for $210 :D
    Mr. Link, ASC and IndecisiveElle like this.
  13. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I was a bit apprehensive about stepping into BB's watering hole, but here I am!

Elle, just sent you a PM about the Handbrake settings you wanted, but I suppose there's others that would be interested, so:

I used the iPad settings, with 1280x720 resolution, and the picture and sound are crisp and amazing!

I'm now trying an mkv file with Moboplayer to see how it works.
  14. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Having so much trouble finding the standard charging desk dock for the GN online anyone with a link? :)
  15. BabyBlues

Razor its good to see those links. I love them!

Han, thanks for coming in. You know it wouldn't be the same without you
    Mr. Link and RazorSharp like this.
  16. ssick92

ssick92 Well-Known Member

I'll dip my feet in the watering hole :D
  17. 1Time

1Time Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble with my 4G service and I'm in lower NY, is anyone having trouble getting full bars of 4G on the Nexus?
  18. ssick92

ssick92 Well-Known Member

19. Mach Droid

Mach Droid Well-Known Member

All I have to say is,MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
  20. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

Verizon wasn't going to let me get the $100 rebate promotion in store... Called 'em up and now its on the way, promotion and all! Can't wait for tomorrow! The CSR rang it up, then I was like, "Well, there is this promotion... I want the $100 off midwest 3g to 4g upgrades... If I don't get it, I will probably just go in store..." He made sure I got the promotion, and I made sure he got my commission :D
    zx10droid likes this.
  21. DrexelDragon

DrexelDragon Well-Known Member

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy do I know you guys!? :D
  22. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

only 88,500 posts until we break the record for largest thread!! ;)
    salizai01, ASC and WheresTheBeef like this.
  23. BabyBlues

Final stat in the monster thread is that I was 236 posts behind Han. Not bad considering I didn't come into the thread and start posting until 10/19. :D
    Mr. Link, ASC, IndecisiveElle and 2 others like this.
  24. aentropy

aentropy Active Member

Just got to see the thread pre and post lock in the span of 2 minutes. Kind of sad but it looks like this will be the new spot!

Mine is being shipped, should have it Monday and I can't wait!!