• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

my delima...i have a LG G2 rooted but with the stock lg rom, only thing i have done is do the hot spot provision deal....anyhow...i'm having a problem with dead pixels on my screen....the h and b keys are dead. i have insurance and for my 90buck deductible, i will get overnighted a referbished G2. i guess i need a new phone since the year is about up. i really don't want to mess around and figure out how to unroot it. Is is cool to just send it back after i wipe all my personal stuff off it?

Upvote 0
Hi folks! Note 4 Developer Edition now has a modded, experimental Cyanogenmod 12 ROM working! WHOOT

Flashing that puppy tomorrow! :D

Tough could of weeks here. Darling Bride has been really sick, I've been really busy caring for her, the house and three dogs. Parents in town now. Could life get any busier???

Hope everyone is okay! ( If anyone is left in here :p )

Upvote 0
So how about that Australian Open?

FTFY. ;)

That was the Seahawks to win and they blew it. I can't believe I left work early to watch and New England. Ugh, dislike that Tom Brady and the whole team...bunch of cheaters. Was still a good game to watch.

It was indeed a good game, up to the last play. Even that, though a stupid call, will be discussed for months, if not longer. As for the Patriots ... bend or break the rules to win and if you get caught, deny or deflect, but never admit. :rolleyes: It's the American way. ;)

Upvote 0
rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

Reactions: blkbeltkid17
Upvote 0
Works been kicking my butt. Add to that getting back into school for my master's, and I have almost zero time.

I am still on the g2 after retiring my Gnex. It just works, and all I have done is root it. Kinda wish I had lollipop on it, but with limited time I can't research what Rom will work well enough for a daily driver. I especially can't dump hours into troubleshooting when it doesn't.

Not sure when /what my next device will be. I thought about the nex six, but haven't pulled the trigger for whatever reason.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones