• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Whole half-time show was senseless

When was a halftime show ever more than an exercise in throwing as much nonsense as possible into a 1/2 hour?

Chris Martin really needs to see a doctor. His spine was never straight once through the whole performance. ;)

Upvote 0
Chief, you already bailing on the MXPE?

If the Note 6 has the microSD slot, you BET I will! I miss my S-Pen; Android Pay is nice but Samsung Pay works almost anywhere; and the enhancements of the S7 are nearly irresistible to me. I told Samsung that if the Note 6 has a microSD slot, I won't be able to throw money at them fast enough and I'll retire the MXPE in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0
Have you been unhappy with the MXPE? I've actually really enjoyed it so far. Have you found features that you are missing out on?

Well, I miss the S-pen functionality. A lot. I also miss the AMOLED screen. I'm not saying that the MXPE is a bad phone, no way! It's arguably one of the best phones on the market right now. But the Note series simply does stuff that the MXPE can't do, productivity-wise.

I don't game or watch a lot of video content. The front-facing stereo speakers on the MXPE would be great if I actually USED them, but I use a BT headset. I just feel that the Note 6 will do everything I do wth the MXPE... just more and better.

Upvote 0
Hi folks! Well, my Dad's beating brain cancer, all three stupid dogs are at the groomers so I could vacuum and mop, and the Note 6 is rumored to be revealed in JULY! I can finally sell my Note 4 Developer Edition and Gear VR Innovator headset as soon as the Note 6 is in my hot little hands. All in all, a good time to be the ol' Chief. Hope you guys are all well!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones