• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Upvote 0
Well obviously! I'm always on the hunt for Han :)
He's disguising himself as Obi Wan these days.

040716-harrison-ford-getty-3.jpg

Upvote 0
Also, no clue why you of all people aren't VIP, so there you go :)

I don't know. I remember Phases mentioned something about former Mods and VIP status, but it's all good. No big deal.

Forgive my senility, NA, but did you know I remarried? Linda died two years ago next week. You knew that. I remarried March 30 of this year. I hope all is well with you, my friend. God bless you. :)

Whoa.. i just noticed I am VIP now. Ty. Do I get a discount on the fries? :) :) :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
I don't know. I remember Phases mentioned something about former Mods and VIP status, but it's all good. No big deal.

Forgive my senility, NA, but did you know I remarried? Linda died two years ago next week. You knew that. I remarried March 30 of this year. I hope all is well with you, my friend. God bless you. :)

Whoa.. i just noticed I am VIP now. Ty. Do I get a discount on the fries? :) :) :)
Congrats again on the remarry. That gold is just reflecting off your wedding ring. :p

FWIW, and almost on topic with this thread, I'm setting up my shiny new Pixel 3a.

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0
Do you like it? What are you coming off of? I'm on the Note 8.
Apps are still downloading, so I haven't really had a chance to play. I'm coming off the Moto X4, so about as pure as you can get on a stock phone that isn't a Pixel.

I like the squeeze to do things, like Google Assistant or silence calls and alarms

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Free Fries!!! I never could get used to you without some sort of badge, I figured I could just give you this one without you noticing, HAHAHA

I do remember. Didn't know you remarried, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Upvote 0
Free Fries!!! I never could get used to you without some sort of badge, I figured I could just give you this one without you noticing, HAHAHA

I do remember. Didn't know you remarried, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ty for the congrats, bro. I did get married March 30th. Went on honeymoon to Punta Cana. We are extremely compatible. Ty for the badge. I'll see you around here.. Like old times. :)

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
I bet this wont get 10 likes to see the GALAXY NEXUS RETURN LOL

Those were the days!

I still have mine. I could probably put it on a charger and boot it up. I don't remember what OS is running on it though. :p

You still HAVE it? Wow! I haven't rooted/rom'd since the GNex. I kinda miss those days. I'm too busy now, though. Loved those days.

Upvote 0
You still HAVE it? Wow! I haven't rooted/rom'd since the GNex. I kinda miss those days. I'm too busy now, though. Loved those days.
I just tossed it on the charger. I haven't done much rooting since either. I had a LeEco something something or other that I rom'd, but only because that was the only way to make the phone usable.

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones