Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Running Codename1.0.1 with the Black and Cyan theme from Rootzwiki. Loving this ROM, extremely customizable, and I'm getting 30+ hours per charge with normal use.

Good lord, Tapatalk compresses those things to absolute crap. Oh well, you get the idea.
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Good news is I'm still alive. I'm also a little bendy-er than I recall. The bad news is I may not be able to move tomorrow. :D
    CaptainRon, ryancmatchett and jmar like this.
  3. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

TAR balls can help with one's inability to move after vigorous bendy exercises...:)
    BabyBlues likes this.
  4. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

No I haven't flashed anything yet
  5. blkbeltkid17

No I haven't flashed anything yet
  6. BabyBlues

jmar likes this.
  7. blkbeltkid17

That looks like it could be fun ;-)
  8. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

9. BabyBlues

I'm gonna try to convince work that it would be a good thing for them to purchase for me
  10. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

lolol
  11. aznkitten

aznkitten Member

It is happening on stock. It's annoying. I'm not sure what's triggering it, I even wiped my phone clean, thinking a bad app is doing it, but it's not the case. I can't rename the file because I'm not rooted, how can I get rid of these generated reports OR rename the file (if that is a proven solution/workaround)?
  12. BabyBlues

Just looked at UOT Kitchen. Looks dangerously fun.
  13. vandyman

vandyman Well-Known Member

My Nexus is rooted with the stock 4.0.2 rom.

There is no reason for me to flash after market roms.
    ICS is light years ahead of any OS out there and it is only available for the Nexus, so I am happy for now.:)
    PLANKTON68 and NCTurner like this.
  14. BabyBlues

I'm contemplating trying this. :D
    I forgot how much fun flashing is!!!
    SolidOrange likes this.
  15. altimax98

altimax98 Well-Known Member

AOKP 16 came out tonight... another great build.. but I went back to Peter Alfonso's stuff... its stock as stock gets... but really fast and snappy. Not even the slightest but of lag when hitting the recent apps key or anything... although, I'll be honest. I do miss the extra features
    jbdan and BabyBlues like this.
  16. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

It is very addicting! I think I've made 6 batteries now and edited hundreds of png's (all the % 0-100) :p

It just got updated about 5 min ago be sure to try 1.1.0
    BabyBlues likes this.
  17. BabyBlues

How does one get those mods to the phone? Flashable zip? Drop it somewhere in the system?

I will continue to hold off flashing (at least until saturday). I don't have time to set up everything again.

AND - you are all very bad for my wallet. But thanks for the posts on the charger (it arrived today), the car mount and the cable to use in the car. While I was on amazon I also came across a computer stand for my new desk and resistance bands.
  18. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

For the battery, what I've been doing is making it in UOT, picking a generic CM7 rom as the zip I want built, download it once done, then extracting the 100 png's of the battery with 7zip and copying them over to an already done battery mod zip for aokp whatever build your on (like any of them) so it just replaces the images.

And I absolutely love spending other peoples cha-ching! :D
    BabyBlues likes this.
  19. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

UOT will eventually support ICS, can't wait as then you'll be able to go through the hole gamut and completely revamp your UI to how you want and have the custom zip built. Won't be too much longer for ICS support from what I read on their thread @ XDA.
    BabyBlues and ryancmatchett like this.
  20. BabyBlues

I'll wait till then.
  21. clearym

clearym Well-Known Member

Made Roboto my system font in Ubuntu today.
    : -)
    Looks great, except for the terminal so switched that back to monospace.
    BlueBiker and jbdan like this.
  22. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Nice! I happen to love roboto font such a nice change from the old droid sans
    clearym likes this.
  23. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Soooooooo jb? You gonna wipe and flash 16?
  24. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

lol are you spying on me!

Reading the rootz forums now I like to give it an hour or so to see if there are any bugs and let all the crackheads flash first :p

Making my nandroid and doing a TiBu as well in preparation =)

wbu?
  25. mistermojorizi

mistermojorizi Well-Known Member

I am running Redemption Rom with Franco's kernel and actually getting decent battery life today. But now I am tempted to switch to AOKP....in your experience, could it affect my battery life, if I keep using Franco's kernel with it?