1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Didn't know you had swapped SIMs already :(
  2. tluley51

tluley51 Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more. People on forums and at Verizon tell me it's just ICS showing less bars and the technology in the phone is different so it is going to show a different dbm reading on 3g than a 3g phone would, but get the same reliable service. Um, no...this is false. I drop calls left and right in my house and NEVER did with my Droid X and my sister doesn't with her Dinc2. I am in the exact same boat man, I love love love this phone, but the radio's are pieces of crap.

EDIT: Oh, and I have gone through 3 different SIMs and 2 different Nexus'. Friend of mine just got a Nexus too last week and his service equally sucks.
  3. altimax98

altimax98 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of opening a ticket with verizon tomorrow about mine. I love my nexus too much, but I have had some awful data issues recently and no amount of flashing roms, kernels, radios will fix it. Today I had 92% time w/o signal. I do not want to trade my nexus in at all and I probably wont, but I want a new sim
  4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Okay BB's I know you're not into "self-learning from a guide" :p but I found the guide I used when morph'ing was so in back in days of my Inc! here
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Thanks so much!! Its not my preferred method BUT in this case I'll take it. Look out, I could become dangerous. :D
    jbdan likes this.
  6. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

no, I did not remove the bottom. I guess if you want to get technical, the bottom of my phone sits very slightly to the right if there's no way to even see that because bracket is angled anyway. The cord has a slender boot anyway. It is simply not noticeable.

I saw your post about your phone reading the tag each time itcomes on. I have my phone stay on the full time it is in the car so it's not a problem (thank you tasker!) I also think there is a setting in nfc launcher that it will only read a tag every so many seconds/minutes. You may want to try that?

Glad you are liking the mount! By the way, I had always used my navigation in landscape mode, but when I got this mount I have been using it in portrait mode - I like it better as I can see further up the road, and it seems most appslike portrait anyway.

Have you tried car home ultra? NICE program!

jmar, did you get your NFC tags working ok? What about tasker? Let me know if I can help.

I swapped out my Sim card today, and I didn't have a single dropped call all day. I hope this fixes it! It is the same type of sim card I had before.

Just finished watching rise of the planet of the apes with the family...good flick!
    jbdan likes this.
  7. BabyBlues

So I have to clean out a bunch of stuff because I got a new desk and going through my sewing box I came across a bag of patches.
    Is anyone surprised this is in my possession? [​IMG]
    ryancmatchett and jbdan like this.
  8. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

LOL, not really. :rolleyes:
    BabyBlues likes this.
  9. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Not in the slightest :cool:
    BabyBlues likes this.
  10. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Wow that is too bad. Mine has been nothing but delightful *knock on wood*
  11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Wifey catchin the zzzz's play time jmar you flash 17 yet? anyone?
  12. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Backing up, 17 commencing =)
  13. BabyBlues

Ooohhhhh, I excited for you :D
    jbdan likes this.
  14. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Wow it is fast. Animations and fast glow mods in full effect a very noticeable speed bump from M2 you should try it everyone is doing it :p

jk I know you're not flashing
    BabyBlues likes this.
  15. BabyBlues

I'm gonna have to go read the change log.
    Come back here you instigator!!! Lol
    jbdan likes this.
  16. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

I liked the trade. Don't get me wrong, I'm very sorry to see Montero go, he was a special talent and I got fan-motionally attached to him. But Pineda is fantastic; with him and Nova, the Yanks have a great core to build around, especially with Banuelos and Betances on the way.

Even looking at the trade purely in a vacuum, it still makes sense - both teams dealt from a position of strength to fill major weaknesses. Montero's bat may not play as well at Safeco as it may have at NYS, but he'll still boost Seattle's offense. Pineda is a little homer-prone, and he'll need to become more of a groundball pitcher, but I've little doubt that with the Yankees offense behind him, he could rack up 15 wins this season like Nova did in '11.
  17. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Check it out. I did do a full wipe though I don't think it is 100% necessary
  18. BabyBlues

I am gonna wait till he has a chance to look at it tomorrow. He posted that he is able to duplicate a force close problem. I want at least the dev putting it out to be good with it.
    jbdan likes this.
  19. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Ahh ok I didn't even see that I need to go read it thx!

EDIT: oh wait lol I saw your post...Romans post that you quoted was for build 16. 17 is available :D

17 is what I waited for as 16 had issues
    BabyBlues likes this.
  20. BabyBlues

Apparently some are and some aren't. So I'll wait till he works the fix right into the download.
  21. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

It's fixed see above ^^ =)
  22. BabyBlues

Ohhhhhh. Even better. Maybe I will download later (after sleep) and flash while my daughter is at her appt.
  23. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

:D
  24. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

That little stunt I did last month when I acquired my new phone... yeah, the bill came in.... :eek:

[​IMG]
    jbdan likes this.
  25. BabyBlues

Sounds like a giant owie.