Got buttons?

Advertisement
    jmar and EarlyMon like this.
  2. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

BabyBlues likes this.
  3. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Yes they are! And they're touring with Nickelback so I'm doubly excited for that concert. Now I just have to figure out where I'm seeing them since I can't the night they are closest to me.
  4. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

So how funny would it be with Facebook going public and then everyone deletes their account? Facebook would then be worthless. I so wish that would happen.
  5. BabyBlues

I'm in! :D
  6. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

I plan on doing it lol... Once it public the stock holders will own everything you say on that site
  7. halon

I love this phone. But it is really hard knowing that I have access to 2 upgrades and I'm the type that has to have the latest and greatest.
  8. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

9. BabyBlues

How do you have 2?
  10. halon

I had one for this month. I gave it to my sister. She got the iphone :( I told her to get it. It suits her better. She was rocking the og droid, but droid just isn't for her. She loves her new phone. I keep telling her how much it sucks :) We are also on a family plan. So if I wanted I could use my nephews in May or my sisters in April. There is also another for next year is under my mom's number :)
  11. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

I'm already in! Boycotted from day one and refused to join like a lemming.:D

Would love to see all that spent time reclaimed.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  12. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Wow impressive. I use it mostly to annoy people with cute pictures and videos of my kids.
    jmar likes this.
  13. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

I don't post, just use it to see business' of interest and niece and nephews pictures.
  14. halon

Went to bed last night and my phone was fine. Woke to my phones alarm that I could barely hear. I messed with the volume and volume+ and nothing made it louder. Rebooted phone, nothing. Uninstalled Volume+, nothing. After work I rebooted again and volume worked. Thank god. I was worried!
  15. IHateMyTreo

Just post them here in the Lounge. You'll get a better reception.;) We don't need no stinkin' Facebook!
    chiph411 and AntimonyER like this.
  16. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

me too!! Except I'd never see family photos again :(
  17. IHateMyTreo

The French courts are insane.

"Google has been ordered to pay
    jruther2, The_Chief and EarlyMon like this.
  18. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

EarlyMon likes this.
  19. halon

I live about 40 minutes from Punxsy Phil. That thing is about as accurate as a weaterperson on tv.
  20. BabyBlues

21. ajdroidx

22. BabyBlues

That much snow. The word snow is worse than any curse word to me. :D
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

We need cold and snow here desperately.

Without a deep, long freeze the creepy crawlies don't get a good population reduction, and without snow at elevation, we don't get spring run-off we need. That equates to a likely year of drought, and we can't have another.

Anyway, all thoughts to those north for a safe survival of the storm - and if you want to send it our way, we're down with that! :)
  24. ajdroidx

I see. :)

I find this interesting. The last two snow storms we had looked to have had a different set up then this one. An Occluded front has set up right in the center of Colorado. There is already a comma patern on the radar (animate this map to see what I mean: Maps and Radar : Weather Underground)
  25. BabyBlues

as far as I'm concerned, you can have it all!
    vandyman likes this.