Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

By all reviews and accounts, the Crucial M4's are some of the best on the market.

What's your specs on the MB Pro?

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning all. While waiting for the bus yesterday, it just seemed like a nice point to take a shot with my phone. Light was super low (sun just rising) so the quality is pretty poor. Anyway, I think it turned out okay. :)
    [​IMG]
  3. MSUgEEk

I'm seeing a red x, possibly due to my work filter though :(
  4. MSUgEEk

10.5 hour into my 12 hour shift and I'm out of chocolate and out of Dr. Pepper....this will be a long 1.5 hours!
    jmar and Unforgiven like this.
  5. breadnatty08

That sucks. I remember all the energy drinks we'd have to pound on the long night shift at the bakery. We would get sooo loopy at the end of it acting like a bunch of idiot children. :D
  6. MSUgEEk

LOL, yeah. I've had to pull a few shifts that were like that, these aren't terrible, but with only 5-10 people in the building that normally holds 120+, it's really quiet and hard to stay awake, lol. I have pulled two or three 24+ hour shifts....people were definitely getting a little loopy at the end of those, lol. Fun to look back on, but torture going through it. :D
  7. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Good Morning all! Still busy as can be, so just stopping in to say hi, and see if there is anything major. Unforunately it looks like the three week timeframe is more likely than the one week.

I lost all data yesterday for a while, sounds like a common occurance. Verizon sure lost a little bit of the "reliable" in their "Most Reliable Network" with the LTE rollout.

svt- worst I have ever had to do was in college, had final projects due back to back days, pulled all nighters both nights to finish them. After approximately 60 hours straight of being awake, loopy doesn't begin to describe it.
  8. breadnatty08

Alright, resisting the urge to go to Bravo and find out who won Top Chef before it's posted on Project Free TV. It's hard and if someone says who it was on here, I will ban you!
  9. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

No, I'm at home and there is no image:(
  10. breadnatty08

Well, this is the second time this has happened. What I did was email the photo to myself, and copy the URL from the attachment. Once I closed the tab on that photo, the link, I suppose is broken.
    I think I've asked it before, but what is the best way to upload photos and have them permanently stay?
  11. Unforgiven

I finally broke down and got a DropBox account yesterday. It is very simple to set up and use. Ask here so someone can PM you a referral link for extra space. It took me forever to find it in someones signature that I wanted to help (sorry, forgot who) as your sig only shows up in the initial post in a thread.
    ryancmatchett and breadnatty08 like this.
  12. breadnatty08

Thanks! Looks like I didn't need a referral, got it set up in seconds.
    Here ya go guys (like I said, quality isn't the best)

Edit2: Alright, I loaded it up to G+, let's see if this works:
    [​IMG]
    chiph411, halon, NCTurner and 4 others like this.
  13. breadnatty08

Does anyone have a recomendation on an app like Zumocast? I had it for my Bionic and it allowed me to stream music and movies from my PC remotely. It's in the Market now, but I guess can only be installed on Moto devices :rolleyes:
    I installed Qloud but couldn't get it to work. Uninstalled in time to get a refund.
    Just looking for something to stream movies to my tablet while at home (when the lady puts some trashy movie on the tv :cool:)

Edit: okay, I'm just being super lazy this morning. Seems Asus has a built in app to do it all!
  14. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Don't tell me your wife watches Wifetime TV too! :rolleyes:
    jmar, breadnatty08 and Unforgiven like this.
  15. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

With dropbox the picture needs to go into your Public folder and then you can copy the URL from there.
    jmar and breadnatty08 like this.
  16. Unforgiven

Yeah, I just mentioned the referral part as it give you and the person who's referral link you used an extra 250MB. I was going to sign up, but figured I'd give someone a perk while I did it.
  17. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Good morning everyone.

So annoyed this morning. Bought my girlfriends parents a USB Vinyl Turntable (to rip/play vinyls) yesterday from a deal of day site. It was $20 and it seemed like a really good deal so I picked it up.

Then today on another daily deal site there is another one for the same price, but this one has built in speakers and has good reviews on Amazon. Oh well - I guess its the thought that counts. I hope the one I bought works for them since I don't think the site will do returns on items since its a new deal every day.
  18. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Speaking of Deal of the Day sites, this deal on Woot.com made me think of you guys :p

Mr. Beer Premium Edition Home Beer Kit - $19.95

[​IMG]
  19. breadnatty08

Don't do it! As a (former) homebrewer, those things are junk. If you ever have aspirations to home brew, let me know. I can get you in the right direction.
    Unforgiven likes this.
  20. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Actually, I was think of getting this to replace the Neti Pot :D
    breadnatty08, BabyBlues and Stigy like this.
  21. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Crappy camera? Pft, I think not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  22. Unforgiven

I actually have one of these still in the box:D. I got it for Christmas a few years back.
  23. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

[​IMG]

Just updated to Nova 1.0 paid Prime edition (update to 1.0 in the Market first then buy Prime for 4 bucks if you can/want the features/to support the dev, then restart Nova; then back up immediately as you can't use a backup from the betas)! This is my default home screen and also, the first time I am posting a screen shot with my son in it!

Using the no soft key mod with LMT pie option for soft keys; Rooted 4.0.4 Leak (not the p3 version); Lean Kernel 2.1 and notification toggle with Nova gestures for notification pane and app drawer launch. Pretty awesome!

/sharing, for now of course.

:)
    Unforgiven and BabyBlues like this.
  24. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

He is soooooooo cute!!!!
    jmar likes this.
  25. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Well-Known Member

Argh! Just had the one-way audio issue!! Was talking with my sister and 6 minutes into the call, she said "Oops, you broke up! Are you there? Hello?" Dammit. I was on the phone a long time yesterday and it's been behaving. Oh well, let's hope the exchange works.