Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. backs4iu

backs4iu Well-Known Member

+1
  2. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Woah, also noticed I just hit 1k posts and over 2k likes.

Hopefully I have helped each one of you some way or another.

[​IMG]
  3. zx10droid

zx10droid Well-Known Member

I can't find the integrated eq?

Edit: found it
  4. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Well I'm on a CSR chat again today. This time it's much more pleasant.

lol
  5. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Dammit, this was supposed to be a productive day!

What the heck!?
    redchilicat and jbdan like this.
  6. RazorSharp

RazorSharp Well-Known Member

Ahh, yes, you're right of course. Thanks for correcting me.
    BlueBiker likes this.
  7. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I love Nyxie
    DarthSilentBob, AntimonyER and jbdan like this.
  8. RazorSharp

Yeah, I really thought I'd be more productive once I wasn't reloading the pre-release thread every two minutes, but instead I'm just reloading this thread AND the GN forum. :D
  9. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Greetings good to see you as I'm sure it is good to be seen :D

Is it possible to fall in love with the GN anymore? It is for me! First 24 have been excellent how bout yourself?
    AntimonyER likes this.
  10. BabyBlues

I was thinking the same thing.
  11. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I've been quite productive today in getting some much needed rest. :cool:
  12. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

I think I'm getting this and returning the extended battery:

Set Your Location

See, the extended battery isn't giving me as much extra juice as I would like. Also, my standard battery is useless, basically, because I don't want to have to carry a battery AND a cover around with me.

So I think I'll get this (battery+stand-alone battery charger+y cables) so I just have to throw the battery in my jacket pocket if I'm going to be away for longer than usual or something.

For me, it's showing up as $29.99 with free 2-day shipping, which is way better than the $37 I got robbed from at the store.
    jasaero likes this.
  13. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

I tried the free, made my LED work and figured it was worth paying for too. Now I just have to remember what color goes with what when it's blinking!

14. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Yay!!! Bootloader unlocked (With a little help from Stigy and Tom76. Thanks Guys). Now to get all my settings back.
    tom76, Stigy and jbdan like this.
  15. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

Does that dock have the power connections on it? I know the one Samsung demo'd before the Nexus was released, let you charge the phone via the side port (not sure what you call them...lol) by them just making contact. But the rep at VZW said he didn't *think* the car dock (above) had that feature built in.
  16. RazorSharp

At first I considered getting the second battery; however, I decided on the extended battery after I saw how fragile-looking the battery door was (don't relish the thought of snapping it on and off every time I swap batteries) and after I read this:

Secure tokens will cause issues with NFC and battery swapping on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus | Android Central
  17. Andhily

Andhily Well-Known Member

Oddly enough some guy in one of my classes got the Nexus too and when we were standing next to each other I had 4G and he had 3G lol..

That campus was the first time I had gotten 4G too and I had it the whole ride home so I figured they must have fixed something because I didn't get it at all yesterday.. of course as soon as I entered my town it went back to 3G.
    jbdan likes this.
  18. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

They're pogo pins ;) and the verizon dock currently doesn't have them. The gsm dock that does isn't yet released either. Hopefully as soon as that is released there will be a version for our LTE versions. I really want that dock. Or even better if the LTE version fit the same dock.

Either way, the pogo pin dock for the LTE version isn't currently available.
    NCTurner likes this.
  19. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

The way to post inline pictures from your PC/Mac if you don't have a photo hosting website available. You upload the pic (can only be up to 280 pixels tall) as an attachment, then use the forum's local web address of that image to use when adding a picture in the regular way.

Heh, me too. I thought I was gonna be freeeeeeee.
  20. RazorSharp

21. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

I think I deleted everything to do the unlock. I'm going to try again later. Waiting for the battery to die. It is taking forever.
  22. TwoWheelsOnly

TwoWheelsOnly Member

Doorbell! It's Fedex!! wooohoo!!!

Putting seatbelt...then opening the box. If I am not back in a few hours...well, you know where I will be 8-P
  23. Ninjak

Ninjak Well-Known Member

tpags likes this.
  24. BabyBlues

Nope, I didn't even do that! :D
    jbdan likes this.
  25. Yadao

Yadao Well-Known Member

Just got my Nexus in the mail!!! Time to activate it and fulfill my dreams...
    Ninjak, BlueBiker, Khatmandu and 5 others like this.