Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

Afternoon all,

I didn't see that anyone posted this, but it looks like a really good deal. I just bought one...I think my daughter is buying one as well. $4 for a ZooGue stylus (that' the s/h, NO CHARGE for the stylus itself.) Might wanna grab it soon...not sure how many they've sold. The coupon code is "FreeZooGueAccessory"

Go to:

FREE iPad Stylus & Pen

edit: yikes! Looks like they just sold out??? I just got my email a few minutes before I posted this. :(
  2. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Copacetic likes this.
  3. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Decided that I am going to buy myself a new set of wheels for my car for this year after mine got damaged in my accident last year. Excited!
  4. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

Ryan,

Don't overlook Vistaprint.com. We used them for our invites, thank you's, yard signs, etc, and they did a GREAT job! I used a pic I took of us at a local lake (see below). I did crop the house out of the one we used. We got very nice compliments on the creativity of them. They always have coupon codes available...I think we got nearly 50% off for all of our wedding printing.

[​IMG]
  5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Wow! Love that! My best friend used them too and loved them.
    NCTurner likes this.
  6. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

We were fortunate enough to have a friend of the step father of the bride to swap gifts in order to get our wedding photos done. She did a fantastic job, and even put together a book for us!
    I took a look at the Note today. Damn, is that thing a beast! I think it's just borderline to big for me, but would love something that big. More than happy with the Nexus' size, but if it could bump up just a touch, I'd be fine. I make very few phone calls but rely on it for more web browsing so the larger size is no issue for me.
  7. Stigy

8. BabyBlues

Sangria anyone?

[​IMG]
    CaptainRon, jmar, chiph411 and 5 others like this.
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Ah, it's been a while since we've had those. We have a couple Spanish restaurants in town that we get sangria from. Definitely a more summer drink for me, but good all year round! :D
    BabyBlues likes this.
  10. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Pam would love that, then regret it in the morning:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    BabyBlues likes this.
  11. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Another Dalek for agent.
    [​IMG]
    AndroidsOfTara and quiklives like this.
  12. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Well did my civic duty and voted. Thankfully it was quiet and I was in and out.
    The_Chief likes this.
  13. BabyBlues

:eek::rolleyes:
    Will refrain.........
    ryancmatchett and Stigy like this.
  14. Metroid Prime

15. Unforgiven

BabyBlues likes this.
  16. BabyBlues

Only partially for that.
  17. Stigy

P90X2 kicked my ass again.
  18. BabyBlues

I wish I was working out. Trying to explain math to a 5th grader who hates it is horrible
  19. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

mentally working out...
    got that one figured out here...a 17yr old struggling in algebra...but loves cooking. And a 5th grader who loves math but refuses to read....yup mentally working out everyday!!!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  20. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I have done that! I tutored 4th graders in math for two years while I was in college. Was challenging, but I got pretty good at it. Can't wait for my kids to start doing math.
    MSUgEEk and BabyBlues like this.
  21. Unforgiven

Finally got Evan some new bedding for his big boy bed (instead of hand me downs from his brothers).

[​IMG]
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  22. Unforgiven

I am very good at math, but what they teach now-a-days confuses me. What the heck is regrouping and what's wrong with just carrying the one? It's math, it doesn't change.:mad:
    ryancmatchett and BabyBlues like this.
  23. Metroid Prime

Yeah, a lot changes over the years. :D
  24. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Had another one way audio call today and have been comparing logcats to see if there is anything there. Below is the last entry before the one way audio happened today, anyone have any ideas what it means? Could it be related?

I/09:42:37.781 PowerManagerService( 182)
    clearUserActivity for 10000ms from now
  25. BabyBlues

Morning everyone! Happy Hump Day!

[​IMG]
    jmar, jbdan, Unforgiven and 2 others like this.