1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Dexter season 7 has been set. Premieres 9/30/12.

Take your time, Dexter. Take your time.

I was not impressed by last season's finale. Seems to be going down the tubes.
  2. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

I am running AOKP B27 and leankernal 2.3 notrim... I was holding off on going to M4..hoping for a B28 (busy over the weekend, but starting to itch to flash something today or tomorrow morning)...phone is fast - 1.65, getting all day and then some of normal use, and I really appreciate the options they have baked in so far...
    My phone loves that combo!!!

And welcome back Han!!!
  3. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Welcome back Han. You were missed!

AOKP M4, leankernal 2.5.0 exp1-230
  4. HanSolo

Thanks guys. Is leankernel better on battery than others? I tweaked the color settings on the franco kernel app, which gives me great whites but worse battery life.

I guess it's a trade off.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Nice to see prodigal faces returning to the fold... WELCOME BACK HAN! :D
    HanSolo likes this.
  6. HanSolo

Thanks Chief!
  7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome back Han! You were missed. Do you like the show Supernatural? The wife and I are plowing through it on Netflix. Love it.
  8. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

....Lurk Lurk....
    Exits lurk mode:

Welcome back, Han!

Lurk mode re-activated

:eek:
  9. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back! We missed you.
  10. Copacetic

Busy week, my 17 year old niece is here for spring break, I forgot how important a tan from spring break at the beach is when you are that age. Sun wiped everyone out and they are all now asleep on the couch! LOl
  11. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I may have possibly just said not nice things about those of you in places warm enough for beach weather. Nothing personal though. :D
    ryancmatchett and Copacetic like this.
  12. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Well if you want to go off the stereotype that is NJ, you will be saying a lot of those things to just about everyone ;)
  13. BabyBlues

So if I move out of Jersey do I have to stop?
  14. AntimonyER

Depends where you move to :) Hawaii, yes.
  15. BabyBlues

Nah, too long of a flight to see family.
  16. AntimonyER

Yep, I can understand that.
  17. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Good night AF.
  18. BabyBlues

Unforgiven likes this.
  19. AntimonyER

Night BB.

So have yall seen the latest about Moto phones in the US not having a timeframe for ICS. Verizon anyone?
  20. BabyBlues

Not me silly, I was saying good night to pupkact. :D
    I'm still at the bowling alley.
    AntimonyER and ryancmatchett like this.
  21. Copacetic

Gotta love our Nexies, ICS Rocks and we have it, so glad we did not go Motto. ;)
  22. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

So nice to see you, sir. Glad all is well. Running the 4.0.4 leak; LeanKernel 2.5.0 Stable; LeanTweaks 10.6 with swap, zram, SD speed up and some other speed tweak enabled. Had been running 2.4.1 no trim for a week and was getting great battery (3.5hrs screen on a full day; extended battery) but I am a flasholic when it comes to kernels. Can't move from the 4.0.4 leak right now because the notification toggles are truly the one feature I miss from AOKP, but the leak is so much smoother on my phone.

Again, glad to have you back my friend. We all really missed you, as you can see from the posts!
  23. AntimonyER

I wonder just how long it will be before Verizon gets its next ICS phone. Considering we are only two days away from three months, and there is no pending release, I am thinking it could another couple of months. Remember when some folks were complaining it wouldn't even be worth it to get the Nexus, because better phones would follow shortly after?
  24. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning everyone. Well it looks like Samsung is rolling out ICS to the INTERNATIONAL SGS2 right now. I guess that means the US version will get it in, uh, 6 months? :rolleyes::p
    Feeling a little under the weather (everyone at work is coming down with something. I blame our GM who brought it in from his rotten kids at home :cool:). Just going to take it easy today on my day off.
    Anyone else getting insane weather this week? Supposed to be almost 80 here today :eek:
  25. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

<--- lovin' this weather! :D
    Copacetic and BabyBlues like this.