Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Welp, when I have nothing to do, I head over to BB just for fun and browse around. Might pick up a trinket or two.

Ummm, I'm talking about Best Buy. Glad I re-read before posting. :eek:

Advertisement
    breadnatty08 and BabyBlues like this.
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I play at BB too. They know me there. :)
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  3. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Pfffftt... slide to unlock. I got a few ideas:

Curse to unlock: $#@&) ###$ :D
    Moon to unlock (for devices with front facing cameras only)
    Yell to unlock: AURGHH!!!!!
    Insult apple to unlock.
    Fart to unlock
    Shake to unlock
    poke to unlock
    Sneeze to unlock
    "Beam me up Scotty" to unlock: NFC devices only
    Sweet talk to unlock
    Choke / squeeze to unlock: I mean, lets face it, sometimes you FEEL like choking your device until the mic pops out
    Think to unlock

See, no need to have a patent war. Now, let me go file a few, um, unrelated patents :D
  4. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Sitting at the bar here on St. Paddy's day. Anyone else enjoying a dram or two?
    Guess my plans to do anything productive vanished.
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Non-productive day here too. Watching TV with Evan and floating around the forums.
  6. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Paid bills this morning (boo), cooked a delicious egg, bacon (cut into scrabble size bits), mushroom, red and green bell pepper, and cheese scramble. Running an errand after this post, then a haircut!

All before the wife runs off to work until 9p.

I am sure I will catch some March Madness action as well. Green beer tonight? Maaaaaaaybe!
  7. IHateMyTreo

Taking 16-year-old daughter for a rainy day driving lesson. Wish me luck :eek:

I see this in my future...
    [​IMG]
  8. breadnatty08

Yikes! My dad always did the lessons in my family. Funny story is that we moved to NC in the middle of me having my permit and the laws were completely different there (in terms of how long and at what age you need to have your permit before getting a license). I never did get my license until I turned 18, but fortunately had plenty of friends with cars in high school so no problem.
    Good luck!
    IHateMyTreo likes this.
  9. breadnatty08

Game so far is pretty boring. Syracuse is dominating. Don't know if there's any exciting games on later, but I know I'll be watching them anyway :D
  10. IHateMyTreo

Survived. Only stepped on my imaginary brake six times, grabbed the dash twice, kept from screaming for the most part. We didn't get honked at or flipped off like last time. Then, once we left the garage, we hit the road :)

Gosh, I need a drink. ;)
  11. IHateMyTreo

Anyone who is bored today, check out this slow motion macro video. Pretty cool.

OTD will love the bat segment.

http://tinyurl.com/3v66zt2
  12. breadnatty08

Getting hammered with dueling commercials about who's LTE is better, Verizon or ATT. I just want to enjoy the game, leave me alone!
  13. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Going to dinner with brother and his wife and my best friend and her husband - celebrating St Patrick with some Mexican Food. :D
  14. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

15. IHateMyTreo

Better get the green salsa then!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  16. breadnatty08

Anyone else watching this Marquette v Murray State game? Probably one of the best I've seen in a while. Don't care for either team, but I'll go with Murray State as the underdog. They're doing great so far.

BB, enjoy the Mexican. I have a hankering for some now but has opted to order Greek for dinner.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  17. BabyBlues

Greek is tomorrow for lupper! Tonight was an impromptu decision
  18. breadnatty08

Is lupper how they say dinner in Greek? :p
    Waiting for a friend to join my lonely self for some games and take out. Got my Irish shirt on today. Anyone else sporting the green?
  19. BabyBlues

Teehee. Lupper = lunch/dinner

Green attire- yes I am. In many ways. ;):D:p
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  20. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

This is nuts. It is March and I'm thinking of setting up my air conditioner

No Irish festivities for me today. Went out last night. Home at 130am and up at 530am for work. I is tired.
  21. breadnatty08

Ugh, we've had ours on for most of the week. Not looking forward to electric bills in the ensuing months. :(
  22. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

I hear ya. Good thing I'm getting a raise in May and July! It should help. LOL
  23. breadnatty08

Having my evaluation coming up this week (already filled out my self eval). Crossing fingers on more money! :D
    It always pays to stay with a company longer than moving from job to job money wise.
    halon likes this.
  24. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Goodnight AF.:)
  25. breadnatty08

Guess March Madness has sapped everyone from the thread..
    Well, got news we had a record week at the restaurant! Guess the warm weather has brought everyone out (and I guess Cherry Blossom season hasn't hurt either). Looking forward to seeing what we'll be out of when I get in, ugh.
    Have a great Sunday everyone, hopefully not everyone is hungover from St. Paddys day!
    ryancmatchett likes this.