• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Broadway

Way too expensive.

Best musical - The original Lion King. I think it was Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick. What a spectacle, with the costumes, sets and musicians in the wings and boxes. Not a pretentious show like most productions today. Just fun.

I can't believe I forgot I saw the Lion King! The big stage production. I may have blocked the memory due to it being with ALL of Dad's family *shivers* :D

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Oh goodnes, Tim Tebow is now a Jet. -_-

Never in a million years would I have guessed that. How does he fit in with that locker room? How much more hype and distractions do the Jets need? They already have Rex Ryan and his histrionics, Mark "Sanchise" Sanchez and his New York night life, and now Tebomania. This will be interesting to watch.

Reactions: NCTurner
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Wasn't there a woman not too long ago who was walking and texting in a mall and walked right into the fountain wall and flipped over it and faceplanted right in the fountain? If I'm not mistaken she then got about the security footage being put up on youtube and she sued the mall.

Upvote 0
Really? Tebow is a class act. Denver fans were pissed when they took him, but they loved him when he left...
We have quite enough drama. Now we get more. :D
Can't fix stupid
WAA WAA WAA..... :rolleyes:
You know, 20 years in the Navy and I never fell into the drink... well, not the OCEAN kind of drink, anyway ;)
Because you are not stupid. She seems to fall under the 'can't fix stupid' category

Upvote 0
Can't get to the links here at work due to the net filter, but the following just caught my eye on Google News: Back in December, R. Kelly announced plans to add thirty two more chapters to his popular Trapped in the Closet series and this week the Pied Piper of R&B confirms that he will release a new set videos--22 exist thus far--later this year on IFC

SWEEEEEET!

Upvote 0
Can't get to the links here at work due to the net filter, but the following just caught my eye on Google News: Back in December, R. Kelly announced plans to add thirty two more chapters to his popular Trapped in the Closet series and this week the Pied Piper of R&B confirms that he will release a new set videos--22 exist thus far--later this year on IFC

SWEEEEEET!

Oh, is that the one where he urinates on people?

16775993.jpg

Upvote 0
Not sure if any read what I posted yesterday? Anyways. I sent the money my sister gave me for her part of the Verizon bill. The amount it says "I owe" didn't go down. However, when I click on "Bill", I now have a credit of double what she gave me and still have nothing due on the 28th. I have no idea what the hell is going but I know I owe. I so dislike Verizon One Bill. I have had too many problems with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones