Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Bah, super long day at work today. Glad to be home soon. Nice to have such beautiful weather though. How was everyone else's evening?
  2. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Sorry it's still a pain. I read it yesterday but did not have any ideas for you. Good Luck getting it resolved!
  3. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

What is "hump day?"

This rock I live under kind of muffles sound :eek:
  4. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Middle of the week = hump
    ajdroidx likes this.
  5. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Ah I see :D

I figured something else, which could explain why there are tire marks on my head :eek:
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Morning all. Anyone else downloading Angry Birds Space today? I will as soon as I get a wi-fi connection :p.
  7. breadnatty08

Is the Space version really that much better/different than the rest? I'm actually terrible at that game and it usually becomes boring quickly.
  8. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Good Happy Thursday Everyone!
  9. breadnatty08

Just saw this little video on one of my favorite blogs. So cute. A bunch of strangers stopping traffic on Pennsylvania Ave during lunchtime to help some ducks cross the street.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhAxFXwsJrg
    IHateMyTreo likes this.
  10. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Morning all!
  11. CheriRives

CheriRives Active Member

Happy Thursday right back to ya! I hope it's a good one for you Copacetic!

Good Morning svt_gEEK! Hope you have a good day also!

Good morning AntimonyER, & yes now that you mentioned it, I will commence download shortly (and send a text to remind my boyfriend to do the same)!

Have a great day all!

(ps. this was my first multi-quote post, hopefully I did it right!)

Cheri
    AntimonyER and breadnatty08 like this.
  12. breadnatty08

Welcome to the Hole Cheri! Haven't seen you post yet, this is THE BEST THREAD on AF. Such great people. Best place to get any tips and learn about, let's see: guns, cars, tv, movies, food, photography and this thing called a Galaxy Nexus.
  13. BabyBlues

You forgot about puppy talk!

Antimony - I haven't had angry birds on my phone since I rooted the Dinc. I'll see if they have it for my iPad though. It would be something new to keep my daughter entertained.

Good morning all!!
    Unforgiven likes this.
  14. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

HAHAHA!

A multi-state burglary ring was busted by an 8-year old here in Manchester! :D

Multi-State Burglary Ring Broken Up In Manchester Thunder Radio

Long story short: they stole his iPad... on which the kid had installed a tracker app. He traced its location to the hotel, where cops busted the guy and found tons of stuff LOL

Tracker apps WORK! :)
    ajdroidx, CheriRives, MSUgEEk and 4 others like this.
  15. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Good morning, Nexicans! I am somewhat afraid for Heejun's chances after last night's American Idol clown fest. I think Steven was right; he's not taking it seriously.

My wife and I are probably the only ones who are underwhelmed by Jessica Sanchez. Great talent, a bit full of herself, and no personality whatsoever.

Colton hasn't been one of my favorites until last night's performance. He was great!
    jmar likes this.
  16. AntimonyER

As much as we like to tease iFans here, don't get between them and their iDevices, haha!
  17. AntimonyER

It is different than the others by a pretty significant amount, because of orbital mechanics coming into play. It is a neat concept, and as an Aero Engineer, quite amusing. My coworkers are equally amused, so its not just me ;) Give it a try.
    MSUgEEk and breadnatty08 like this.
  18. breadnatty08

Ah jeez, don't bring up puppies! We so want to get a dog, but with our tiny apartment and hectic work schedule, it's simply not possible right now :(
    We're such dog lovers. Every Sunday, the dog shop next to our restaurant has an adoption day. I always steal a few minutes for some dog time. We were at dinner the other night and our good friend brought her dog so we could get some time with him. Here's a shot of the wife and Mr. Darby (and yeah, the Nexus isn't the best for low light shots):
    [​IMG]
  19. breadnatty08

Thanks, I will. Hope it scales up nicely on the Prime. Always looking for more graphics rich games for tablets. :)

Edit: Alright, looks like a lot of fun. Visuals are really nice. Thanks again!
    jmar likes this.
  20. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Judging by how small everything is on my GNex screen methinks it is optimized for tablets. It is fun though.
  21. BabyBlues

Awwwww. My dad had a golden that I adored. She had to stay at my grandparents' house but when I was a baby and toddler she would give me rides like a pony. All goldens are now 'Candy dogs' to me. :D
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  22. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

23. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

You know, the series was great, it ended very well... now I think they need to let sleeping dogs lie instead of stringing it out, on and on, for a few more advertising bucks. I mean, how many Rocky and Police Academy sequels did they make? Too much is as bad as too little. My 0.02
  24. breadnatty08

Darbs is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. Personally, I'm a small dog guy. Love dachshund, corgys and beagles. Ahhh, one day :eek::D
  25. IHateMyTreo

IHateMyTreo Well-Known Member

Dislike Jessica a lot. Cold as ice. Last week's Turn the Beat Around was pitchy (as Randy says) and she could NOT find the beat. No diversity - just ballads for her. Don't understand the standing O's. I don't see a favorite for me so far.