Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

Last Updated: 2015-05-26 06:29:03
  1. CheriRives

CheriRives Active Member

That last sentence should read, I hope you try it and you like it as much as we do!

I either am too new to edit (when does that happen, BTW?) or too stupid to figure it out.

I'm already stupid to try posting when tired.. Not. Everything. Comes. Out. Right. Sorry, Chief, was just trying to be helpful!

::goes to hide under stupid rock for now::

Advertisement
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

CheriRives likes this.
  3. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Oh yeah. I never ate there since I'm a vegetarian but finally tried their biscuits last year. They were okay. My wife loves the place. They finally put one in in DC not too long ago but it's in Union Station so it's tough to get to.
    Just finished up brunch. Had a sandwich with eggs, veggie sausage, avocado and some sort of mayo. Paired with some fantastic frites, bloody Mary and belgian beer, it was great.
    ryancmatchett likes this.
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Thanks Cheri, I DID buy CZFX and tested a few basic features. The timer and voice shutter are COOL! Not sure how many effects I'll use or pics of me and the Queen I'll be taking :p but all in all, looks pretty solid for $2.99.

<--- kicks himself for not knowing about it during the $.49 sale :rolleyes:
  5. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

Best burgers I've ever had. Every time I leave that place I feel so fat LOL
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Busy day, I forgot to mention this earlier. Evan had his test for his orange belt today.:D

Here he is sparring with Miss Angie...
    [​IMG]

... and getting his belt.
    [​IMG]

Still looking for that proud emoticon.:)
  7. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

8. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Good morning from Tokyo. Just sitting here drinking my coffee trying to catch up on the watering hole via Tapatalk.

I have to disagree with you Han about Smash. The only thing I don't like about the show is how the songs are constantly playing through my head.

Did you know that a Nexus spare battery fits perfectly in that mini front pocket on jeans? One suggestion though - take the battery out before you wash and dry said jeans. :rolleyes:

PS Love the shoes BB.
    Unforgiven and BabyBlues like this.
  9. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Nice to see you stranger.
  10. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

What are you up to in Tokyo Ron?
    Just watching another marathon of Supernatural. This is definitely our new favorite show.
  11. CaptainRon

"Stranger?"

Is that anyway to talk to someone who's seen you naked?

Oh, wait a minute, that was only a dream... :eek:

Never mind.
    BabyBlues likes this.
  12. CaptainRon

Just working. Well, to be honest, it's not really work, but they pay me to do it and I happily take the dinero. Today I'm just resting up for a late night flight to Bangkok.
  13. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

No kidding? Tokyo to Bangkok? That is a rough route. ;)
  14. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

15. BabyBlues

Teehee!!!! Due to giggling I dribbled coffee while reading this.
    CaptainRon and ryancmatchett like this.
  16. AntimonyER

Well, I think it is time to put my house up for sale. I now have a lake in my backyard, that has to be good for property values. And look, it's pouring again.
  17. CaptainRon

That sounds a wee bit like sarcasm.
  18. BabyBlues

So one of my friends decided today that I HAD to read 50 Shades of Gray. I told her I wasn't buying it yet..... she shook her head, gave me her Nook sign in info and told me I MUST read it .........

Guess what I'm doing now. :D
  19. AntimonyER

It's crazy, had a little hail mixed in, and the line of red on the radar is just lined up to keep pounding us for at least another 30 minutes. Once it stops I'll see if I can get a picture of my yard.
  20. BabyBlues

Add a little sand and it'll be a private beach.
  21. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

Sorry about the rain. We have had a lot of clouds here in Birmingham but other than that mostly just beautiful spring weather. Not that I mean to rub it in. Just saying its been beautiful here.
  22. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Happy Sunday all! Hope everyone has a blessed day!
    The_Chief and ryancmatchett like this.
  23. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

morning all...been raining since about midnight. Did not sleep well at all. But time to be up for the day anyways. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!
  24. CaptainRon

Morning Ryan. Sorry you didn't sleep well. I, on the other hand didn't sleep at all. Unfortunately we had some problems with my airplane tonight so I ended up canceling the flight to Bangkok and had to go back to our hotel in Tokyo. Over 200 passengers inconvenienced. I hate it when that happens!

On the silver lining part, I was in the hotel bar drinking Sapporos three hours before I was suppose to land in Bangkok.
  25. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Been away a whole week, modding away.

Rain? Send it my way!

Sapporo? Make mine Asahi!

OK - what did I miss?? Who's new? What's true? A whole page and no Blues? What drools and what rules? Who knows and what shows?
    ryancmatchett likes this.