• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

You're in Bojangles territory, though, aren't you? /sigh To me, that's worth a thousand burger joints.

Oh yeah. I never ate there since I'm a vegetarian but finally tried their biscuits last year. They were okay. My wife loves the place. They finally put one in in DC not too long ago but it's in Union Station so it's tough to get to.
Just finished up brunch. Had a sandwich with eggs, veggie sausage, avocado and some sort of mayo. Paired with some fantastic frites, bloody Mary and belgian beer, it was great.

Reactions: ryancmatchett
Upvote 0
Chief, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. But I wanted to add my 0.02 to NCTurner's opinion on Camera Zoom FX! I found that app back when I had my Droid X. My first impressions were that it takes wonderful pictures, much better than just the stock camera ones. I believe it has an image stabilizer in the app (which I personally need)! This app has been on sale several times and comes with about 13 free add-ons that let you do crazy things with your photos! All in all, it's my go to app if I'm shooting from my phone. It may be the best camera app on Android that I like.

Thanks Cheri, I DID buy CZFX and tested a few basic features. The timer and voice shutter are COOL! Not sure how many effects I'll use or pics of me and the Queen I'll be taking :p but all in all, looks pretty solid for $2.99.

<--- kicks himself for not knowing about it during the $.49 sale :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Good evening all!
So I'll be getting my Five Guys fix tonight with the wife. It's been a rough week but some well needed fry treatment will definitely help. That and listening to the Dixie Chix on my way home helps. Look forward to some ROMing tomorrow.

Best burgers I've ever had. Every time I leave that place I feel so fat LOL

Upvote 0
Busy day, I forgot to mention this earlier. Evan had his test for his orange belt today.:D

Here he is sparring with Miss Angie...
2012-03-24%2014.16.19.jpg

... and getting his belt.
2012-03-24%2014.29.02.jpg

Still looking for that proud emoticon.:)

Upvote 0
Good morning from Tokyo. Just sitting here drinking my coffee trying to catch up on the watering hole via Tapatalk.

I have to disagree with you Han about Smash. The only thing I don't like about the show is how the songs are constantly playing through my head.

Did you know that a Nexus spare battery fits perfectly in that mini front pocket on jeans? One suggestion though - take the battery out before you wash and dry said jeans. :rolleyes:

PS Love the shoes BB.

Upvote 0
morning all...been raining since about midnight. Did not sleep well at all. But time to be up for the day anyways. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Morning Ryan. Sorry you didn't sleep well. I, on the other hand didn't sleep at all. Unfortunately we had some problems with my airplane tonight so I ended up canceling the flight to Bangkok and had to go back to our hotel in Tokyo. Over 200 passengers inconvenienced. I hate it when that happens!

On the silver lining part, I was in the hotel bar drinking Sapporos three hours before I was suppose to land in Bangkok.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones