Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

ty!!! :D
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Man, I'm just on a lazy afternoon of enjoying some new music. A drink and some chips, great music, and the great company here. It's been a while since I read Pitchfork. Finding some awesome stuff on Rhapsody. I recommend that app to anyone who loves music. The subscription is about $15 a month and you can link it with many devices. Wife pays for it and we can use her account for both phones, laptop, blu-ray player.
  3. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

I listened to an awesome interview with him on NPR one day.

I really enjoy his stuff, but some people don't like it. Very talented to get all that stuff to line up, but check this out - it's killer.

Mashup Breakdown - Girl Talk - All Day
    breadnatty08 likes this.
  4. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Correct it may or may not. Just like anything lol.

But yeah I love my neti's! Did the honey thing....no go.
  5. breadnatty08

Was reading a couple reviews of his albums. Looks like he's able to cram a dozen or so different samples into EVERY song. Crazy stuff. I know some people think he's a "poser" or has no talent, but this is some fun party music.

(also, that linked song is certainly NSFW, fyi)
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

7. breadnatty08

The Titan?!?! Voted, looks we're going just fine.
    And keep us posted on when the next round is. The SGS2 and 900 may be some tough battles.
    2nd edit: the Bold beat the One X?? Granted the phone isn't out yet, but it's better than anything RIM could ever envision.
  8. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Yeah I use this: (a good starting point for ya's)

- Light sensor filter = enabled, window length 10s, reset threshold 400lux, sample interval 1s.

- Light levels = use custom check, screen dim level 20 default, allow light decrease check (I like it to lower automatically as well) and decrease hysteresis 50%

Here is my Edit other levels screen settings:

[​IMG]
    mistermojorizi likes this.
  9. AntimonyER

So BB, in honor of your baby (this thread) closing in on 10k posts, how about you give us a GNex megathread throwback avatar for a day?
    CaptainRon, IHateMyTreo and jbdan like this.
  10. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Woah were almost at 10k, wowzers.
  11. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I think I can handle that. I'll have to look and see what I can come up with.....should have one later. :D
  12. AntimonyER

Thanks! (I Blame Yeahha). :D;)
    BabyBlues likes this.
  13. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Ugh, I'm at Droid Hive (anyone else?) waiting for Axiom to drop Patient Zero version 15. Getting impatient!

It has Beats integrated and a Sony Bravia engine, which supposedly sharpens up the image and has a better contrast.
  14. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Wow, now this is the chatty group we all know and love!
  15. BabyBlues

I like the chatty group.
  16. breadnatty08

Alright, let's hear everyone's dinner plans!
    I'm looking at finally trying our neighborhood's ramen shop tonight. After a few weeks of unusually warm weather, today has been a bit chilly. Hoping to tuck into a nice bowl of ramen soup.
  17. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

I can't believe that Steven is making out like he works anywhere. :eek:

:D

PS - having some nice tilapia for dinner.
  18. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Pam's working tonight, so it is just Evan, Ryan and I. Probably pasta leftovers. Seafood sounds good though Early, maybe I'll do a medley tomorrow. Homemade grilled shrimp marinated in olive oil and garlic plus scallops wrapped in bacon for an appetizer. Cod fillets and a couple of chicken lobsters for the main course. The beauty of that is it is something I can do after work as it only takes a few minutes to cook each. Hmmm, digging out the steaming pot.:D:D:D
    BabyBlues likes this.
  19. BabyBlues

I'm gonna leave work early to be there at.....(what time?)
    Unforgiven and jbdan like this.
  20. breadnatty08

I certainly envy you folks with kids and the responsibility of providing food for them! :eek:
    Guess we're still in the "fend for yourself" food times. I may be at home by 6, sometimes 7, sometimes 8+. Wife is also at will to be done with work at any time. It's hard to cook at home. We'll generally just order delivery or coordinate one of us bring something home to eat. Fun times. :D:( (<-- that is my custom sarcastic face)
    Unforgiven and EarlyMon like this.
  21. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I'm thinking 6:15-ish.:D I'll have to stop at the store to grab the lobsters and cod. We had the shrimp in the freezer and fresh garlic kicking around so I have those marinating now. I'll cook the cod in foil packets with a touch of olive oil, onions, tomatoes, and red peppers so they are really healthy. Just have to stay away from the butter with the lobsters and we should be OK. I love living in New England, fresh seafood is readily available.
    BabyBlues and ryancmatchett like this.
  22. Steven58

Enjoy your dinner. (ouch. steven shoots himself- he has a thin skin :()
    EarlyMon likes this.
  23. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Tonight is sausage and peppers and a nice salad with our cousins!
  24. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

<---- Eating home-cooked rotisserie chicken with saffron rice :)

No, it's not Shrimp & lobster, but we here in Tennessee have VERY small lobsters...
  25. Steven58

I'm at work for dinner. At least I get off early tonight. 9:30 pm. w00t.