• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

if it's any consolation, i unrooted my phone in preperation for the nexus, and now im going through root withdrawals. i've never had a phone running stock software longer than 2 hours. its been 4 so far :(

i know how you feel, i've had this razr for over 3 weeks and haven't rooted it because there is no "safe" method yet. i am dieing without AdFree, it is one of the best benefits of rooting IMO. my apps have never had ads, so i never got used to them... now they are all i see. even though they only take up a tiny portion of the screen, it is so distracting when you have never had to look at them before. not to mention that the ads are the only difference between a lot of "paid" and "free" versions of apps. :(

that was sadly, on topic.

Upvote 0
Still can't get over the insane amounts of irony that this launch is being so poorly handled while Samsung has the balls to play the Apple parody commercials for their #nowaiting campaign. Irritating to say the least.

Those are great commercials! I just wish our Samsung 4G smartphone would come out so we can, in fact, show it off...

Right now we have to be the laughing stock of the Fruit community :(

Reactions: Khatmandu
Upvote 0
Uh, without any spoilers, can you give us a brief synopsis of "Hot Tub Time Machine"?

John Cusack, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, Kellee Stewart, Rob Corddry, Crystal Lowe, Lizzy Caplan, and Collette Wolfe. The film also features stars from 1980s films such as Chevy Chase, Crispin Glover, and William Zabka.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones