jbdan Well-Known Member

Touch :D

Didn't know this was his birth name/s lol:
    Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland
  3. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

4. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

If I can't load OSX on my Netbook (or the 1024x600 resolution annoys me) trying to decide between an old Mac Mini or an older Macbook to do iOS development on.

Hmmmmmsss....
  5. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

Simmer down. You are not, believe it or not, the only one who has to deal with persecution because of their lifestyle/beliefs, that is no reason to retaliate personally (which you did with this post) when he never did. You are right about one thing, this is not the time or place for this debate, if we thought the gun topics had a chance to get heated, this is a whole different animal.
    Copacetic, NCTurner and MSUgEEk like this.
  6. Stigy

Please do - I really enjoy it.

In my opinion a lot of shows on TV are repeating concepts. But like 24, this is something a bit newer than the other things out there.

24 is one of the most original concepts ever - a TV show in real time and a full season was 24 hours (1 full day in real time). Loved every minute of it.
  7. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

That should be everybody's sig. ^ :D
  8. BabyBlues

I never watched 24. Didn't really appeal to me at the time. But I sent myself a note to try to find the episode(s) I've missed of Touch.
  9. MSUgEEk

MSUgEEk Well-Known Member

Definitely should be mine, lol :rolleyes: Heck, if I posted how I believed about a lot of subjects, I would run a lot of people off, and probably myself included :p Hey, the Bible hurts and pierces pretty deep sometimes, even to those who know it front to back, doesn't mean you don't find areas that you aren't living correctly. It can be a very offensive book if you are convinced that your way is the right way.
    NCTurner and HanSolo like this.
  10. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Morning all :D

Looks like I slept through the 10K mark... oops :eek: any cake left :D
  11. MSUgEEk

Nah, I knocked the cake off the table and ruined it while opening up a can of worms. :p
  12. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Let Hulu be your friend. :)

I saw the second episode first and was confused. I had to go to Hulu to watch the pilot and it makes a little more sense.
    Copacetic likes this.
  13. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I definitely think homosexuality, like guns, should be off limits in here. It's not worth the costs to discuss it. (People who otherwise have a great bond in their love for GNex and Android, having a falling out is too high a cost.) It's a division too deep for we lowly Nexians to bridge at this time, I'm afraid.
    jmar, chiph411, Copacetic and 6 others like this.
  14. BabyBlues

This is why I luv you guys! I never think of these things. I do believe I will let Hulu be my friend.
  15. MSUgEEk

Agreed. I hate that I even brought it up. Was definitely unintentional.
    EarlyMon and AntimonyER like this.
  16. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

My daughter is the one who turned me on to Hulu. It allows me to catch up on my favorite shows while I'm on the road.
  17. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

lol
    :p

Touch is good, but I've only seen the first one. The rest are still waiting on TiVo. Has anyone watched Awake? I thought it had a cool premise, but still Tivo'd as well.
  18. Stigy

19. BabyBlues

Well now she has turned me onto it by proxy.

Touch and the 2 episodes of Grimm I missed are in my queue. Hopefully Hulu gets an app soon.
    MSUgEEk and Stigy like this.
  20. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Way to go, slick, now go make another cake. Im hungry :p :D
  21. Frisco

There are several subjects that make for good debate in the Politics and Current Affairs (http://androidforums.com/politics-current-affairs/) sub of The Lounge (bible, gays, guns, pink slime, etc :D).

This big ole thread is more light-hearted than all that.. and that's a good thing. :)
  22. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Geez, I just got caught up on the JetBlue captain story, he was from a suburb of Savannah!
  23. Frisco

Poor guy may have had an undiagnosed seizure disorder or even a tumor. My heart goes out to him, but it could have really been a disaster if he would have remained in the cabin at the helm.
  24. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

25. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

[​IMG]

Been a long time since I've had to use that one. :(

OK - so here's the thing: no one comes to get their feelings hurt and I don't think that anyone tried to hurt anyone's feelings on purpose - but that is what has happened.

I'm not going to get into majorities or religions or biology or anything else.

I'm just going to give a nudge about the rules.

They amount to this - please be polite.

If anyone wants to judge anyone - fine. Take that to the Politics section as suggested earlier by Frisco.

If anyone wants to explain their position further - please reconsider and maybe don't do that. A polite explanation from one person can really be heard honestly as a hateful reminder of a bigger issue in life.

This is a good place for us to all escape - in fact, I took a picture of it a while back:

[​IMG]

Nobody was eating anyone or pushing their idea of the watering hole.

Please do that as best you all can, I think it's the polite way to hang together. :)

Cheers, many thanks - and sorry to shout, but this is kinda important, ok? ;)
    CheriRives, Slug, jmar and 24 others like this.