Last Updated:

1. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Good Luck Antimony!

Advertisement
    AntimonyER likes this.
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Morning everyone. Well it looks like the winning ticket was sold in Baltimore County, MD, not to far from me. I didn't get in on the pool at work. I'm just not the gambling type at all.
    Looking forward to a nice relaxing Saturday. Should have nice weather here today.
    What's everyone else's weekend plans?
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I didn't match a single number :( :( :(

That means MY weekend will be eaten up by the Darling Bride cracking the whip on me as I help dig up and lay a bricked-in Iris bed. And move a rose bush. And another one. And whatever else she can dream up :rolleyes:

They say when you retire every day is a Friday. Seems like every day's a Monday for me. I must be doing something wrong...
  4. breadnatty08

Well, here's hoping you have at least nice weather for you, Chief!
    My mom is a big gardener. I remember helping quite a bit with the flower and herb beds she put down. We "inherited" a huge yard with tons of roses and other flowers when we moved to NC. It was quite a bit of work. Would certainly love a yard one day once we move out of our apartment.
  5. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey all! 5 minutes till I line up, thanks everyone for the support! I'll let you know how I do.
    BabyBlues, jmar, breadnatty08 and 3 others like this.
  6. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

didn't match anything here either, so I guess we have to change our plans from jet shopping to something more normal...fiance will be fabric shopping and I will be going to a convention and lecture on salt water fish tanks....
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  7. breadnatty08

One key point of advice: don't try to respond to this thread while racing :eek::rolleyes:
    But, if you do, that would be some epic Android obsession :D
    Good luck!
    AntimonyER and ryancmatchett like this.
  8. ryancmatchett

ryancmatchett VIP Member VIP Member

Another little geeky link....from an Intel keynote. Very "produced" quick clip.....
    http://e4wg.qr.ai

Its a look at how far Intel has come in 40+ years.
    I grew up with computers littering the hallways and rooms in the house, as my dad was and is a network manager for a large company...and he has been working with computers since the early 70s. We came come a long ways in tech....but Android has given us an OS for the ages....let's see where it takes us!!!!
  9. AntimonyER

Haha, well not as good as I thought, 36 minutes, I think my training route is short. But I finished!
  10. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Nice!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  11. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Good Job Antimony!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  12. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

That's still quite an accomplishment- Congrats!!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  13. breadnatty08

Gah, I haven't worked out in ages. I used to be in great shape. Wish I was able to have a time to tie in to a distance.
    How was the weather/course?
    And congrats. :)
    AntimonyER likes this.
  14. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Yeah, I couldn't do 36 mins if I tried today!
  15. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Where is everyone? Why is it that I pick this weekend to make my glorious but somewhat silent return to the forums and of course it is slow?

And yes, I never really "left," but I had been kinda lurking for a couple weeks, posting here and there, because of work being sooo consuming.

Anyway, maybe all my excitement is stemming from my glorious and not so silent return to AOKP? I loved the 4.0.4 leak and all, but man, I missed AOKP! So much cream cheese in B29 I hardly need a bagel to spread it onto.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  16. BabyBlues

I think we only had one really really chatty day this week. Spring has sprung and has most people outside I guess? I'm scrapbooking all weekend so I'm more lurking than posting.
    jmar likes this.
  17. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

My contacts are bothering me. Dangit.
  18. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Try Google Gesture Search.

It's the best way to deal with contacts.
  19. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Congratulations on finishing Antimony! Well done!
    AntimonyER likes this.
  20. AntimonyER

It was an interesting course, actually went out on an active taxiway at the Savannah airport (they closed it for a few minutes of course) then the old runway, and through most of the company's property, including through a hangar at the finish. The weather was nice, mostly cloudy, although the sun peeked out for most of the race. Which I think actually hurt me a little, as I am training at night, and I overheated a little in the sun. That and my brother was supposed to run with me, so I left my headphones at home, but he ended up not making it, and I missed my jogging music.
  21. BabyBlues

Maybe they should have left it open. Could have potentially improved your time :D:p
    CaptainRon and AntimonyER like this.
  22. AntimonyER

I will suggest that for next year!
    BabyBlues likes this.
  23. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

Just watching American Idol. Seriously? Holly stayed?! And I'm SOOO sick of Deandre. It's like another girl up there. He reminds me of Justin Guarini from season 1.
  24. breadnatty08

25. halon

halon hakuna matata VIP Member

I finally got a stove/oven! You can place your cheesecake orders now!
    CheriRives likes this.